Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 08:07 AM
    How do I burn a game for wii onto a dvd..
    I downloaded some games and I don't know how to burn them onto a dvd to work on my wii... anyone out there know how to do it.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 09:41 AM
    It won't work. Go to a store and buy the games. We won't help you to mod your Wii as it is a violation of copyright laws to pirate games.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Dec 8, 2010, 07:39 PM

I allowed my friend to use my account to ask a question so I'll pass your answer along to him. But, I will say I know it will work. And no offense, but no matter what people do or say people will download and burn music, games and dvd's because the ability to do so has been broad-casted across the world

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know a good military game for the Wii? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a good video game for my Nintendo Wii, anyone know a good one?

A good Shooter Game for the Wii [ 8 Answers ]

I have a few good games for the Wii but I've been looking for a good shooter game to get, any suggestions? I tried Resident Evil 4 but it's hard, the damn chainsaw guy at the village was the end of me. I tried The Godfather: Blackhand Edition but that was more of a GTA type game, don't get me wrong...

Which Wii game? [ 4 Answers ]

What in your opinion is the best Wii game and why? I'm not interested in shooting games. My son likes to play driving games the best and my daughter loves to play games on the computer like My Little Pony and Barbie games. There are so many out there that look fun. Which is your favorite?

Dvd-ram burs dvd, but does not burn cd! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everybody. Here is my problem, I have a toshiba equium laptop that has a mata dvd-ram uj-8415 and windows professional installed on it. The thing is that a can burn dvds with out a problem but I can't burn any cds. Now a have tried different brands of cds: tdk, philips, sony, etc. I have...

View more questions Search