Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguilar909 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 09:51 AM
    Scared of pregnancy
    I had protected sex with a guy and he didn't pull out but I'm pretty sure the condom didn't break and the next day I had my period but after that for the next two months I missed my period and the only difference I've felt is faitgue and stress am I pregnant?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 9, 2010, 10:17 AM

Go to your doctor and have a pregnancy test.

Tick
    aguilar909 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Yeah I know that but what are the chances of being pregnant cause I haven't taken any tests I just want a clear well thought answer to calm me down
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2010, 06:13 PM

Pulling out is not a birth control method, but since he did not, that is not an issue here,

From several condom web sites, if used properly they have a failure rate of 1/2 to 3 percent, as normally used, they have a failure rate of 10 percent
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 10, 2010, 04:15 AM

Are your periods normally very regular or have they been irregular from time to time?

Your odds are lower due to the condom use (more so when used correctly), but pregnancy can still be possible with any form of birth control.

As was mentioned, you'll need to try a pregnancy test to see what results you get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and scared [ 58 Answers ]

Yes I'm 4 weeks pregnant an I'm having bad cramps and I'm bleeding but I don think it is my period and the blood is coming out red but its turning brown.. can somebody please help me

Unplanned pregnancy and scared [ 8 Answers ]

I am 27 and about 8 weeks pregnant. This is a totally unplanned event as my partner and I were broken up when I found out I am pregnant. Now I am so torn about what to do. A large part of me does not want to continue with the pregancy. Im not in love with him. He is not in love with me. He wants...

Scared about pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

OK I'm probably being totally paranoid an just getting 2 worked up But I had unprotected sex last week and then took the emergency contraceptive like 39 hours later or something like that He said it was about 80% affective at the time I took it (?) I'm still mega worried about being pregnant...

Will I have a miscarrage or optopic pregnancy? Very scared. [ 9 Answers ]

M 19 and just found out I'm pregnant using a home pregnancy test. When I went to the hospital to confirm this they done a scan and then told me they had found a sac in my womb which was 2.7mm, but nothing inside. I think I am 2-3 weeks pregnant as I had my last period as normal and taken 2...

Is it ectopic pregnancy scared [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Took pregnancy test one week ago last Fri (home one) came positive. Went same day to obgyn and urine test came negative(however at end of day) Same day took blood test, on Mon OB said I was pregnant, but according to my dates I should be 6 weeks and hcg levels were 26. 2 days later new blood...

View more questions Search