Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leonardj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 05:56 PM
    One of my 2 male collies began to defecate in his room recently.
    They are 3 years old and from the same litter. They have been neutered. They have not fully resolved the alpha issues yet. The most probable alpha is the one who is "going" in the room. He also goes in the morning on the morning walk. But he is then crated, and goes within 3 hours in his crate. We have a room in the house that we have their crates in and they have plenty of toys. They weren't crated for a very long time but this problem may have started when one of them got gardia? We went away with them and left them in the house and no problem. We started crating them again to find out which one was the culprit.

Check out some similar questions!

We have recently rescued a male staff [ 13 Answers ]

We have recently rescued a male staff approximately 18 months old who has not been neutered. He is a lovely, lovely boy with humans but our concerns have been raised as he has been aggressive towards our other dog - he has gone for her more than once and it seems as if he is spoiling for a fight,...

Help my hair is falling out? I'm a male, and recently turned 20 [ 1 Answers ]

I turned 20 about a month ago, I have semi-long hair but for the past 3-4 weeks I've noticed that my hair is getting thinner and thinner and it also falls out every time I wash it, shower. Even when I run my fingers through it about 7-9 hairs fall out. Friends tell me that is probably because I use...

Why did my senior dog defecate in the house? [ 3 Answers ]

My 10-year-old 75-pound husky/collie mix defecated in the house this morning for the first time ever. He didn't even seem to be aware that it had happened. He's also passing enormous amounts of noisy (and smelly) gas. He's basically an inside dog, but has access to the yard through his dog door....

My house trained dog has recently began going in the house. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has recently began going to the bathroom in my house and I don't understand why. Could he be mad at me? I just started a new 8-5 job and I started keeping him in the bathroom while I'm at work. I use to keep him outside, but it's cold and I always worry that he's freezing while I'm gone. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.