Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2010, 10:28 AM
    Pay Pal, i think this goes here
    Ok, I set up a paypal account the other day, Now I'm waiting to link my paypal account to my bank account .it said for canadians it would take 3-5 days. Now I clicked on the confirm accont link to see what it requires me to do, all I have to do is state the two small funds paypal places into my account. BUT.. since its not there yet I cannot do it. Though I noticed it said

Bank account: Royal Bank, x-xxx-(I blanked out the digits myself lol) Deposits Sent July 31, 2010

Does that mean the deposits for my bank account have been sent, and are taking a few days to process and be in my bank account?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 12:34 PM

Yes, If I am correct the 31 was Saturday so it will may be Monday night before they post.

Pay pal deposits something like 6 or 10 cents in two deposits, you verify them on paypal, to prove they went to your account.

It is a somewhat slow system to set up, but that way people can not set up an account using your bank numbers and spend your money illegally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dealing with his gal pal [ 2 Answers ]

My soon to be husband is a bit of a big kid. He was raised by 3 women (thus he has a lot of girlfriends) and had a lot of really bad things happen to him growing up that has greatly affected him today- issues we work on in counseling. I am a small town country girl, raised by an extremely loving...

PAL to NTSC convresion [ 2 Answers ]

I have this super camcorder that is PAL. My PC is configured to edit NTSC files and burn them to CD/DVD. So,, all those cute films I took of my daughter's pregnancy, her ultrasounds, and my grandson are blank with sound only when I copy them to the PC. I have NERO 7 and it is normally a...

Pal to ntsc [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to convert a pal dvd(non copyright) to the American system

View more questions Search