Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2010, 11:56 AM
    Crab Apple tree. Odd growing
    Ok, we have this HUGE crab apple tree in the back yard. And each year the whole thing blooms but then the blooms drop off one side of the tree leaving it completely barren and no apples grow on that side.. anyone know what could cause this

Check out some similar questions!

1/2 of My crab apple seems to be dying [ 1 Answers ]

3 years ago we moved into a 30 year old home with a beautiful flowering crab apple tree. It had always bloomed beautifully until now. Last summer my mother in law cut back , I believe the term is suckers. After that, the tree began to lose leaves on 1/2 of the tree way before fall. (I don't...

Covering roots on a spring snow crab apple tree [ 1 Answers ]

I have a beautiful spring snow crab apple tree. It is about 10 years old. Many of the roots are at the surface of the ground and are sprouting branches (if that is what you want to call them). They look bad and I would like to cover them with rock - as the rest of my landscaping is done this way....

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree? [ 1 Answers ]

I have ivy growing up a tree. Will this injure the tree?

Growing an apple tree . [ 3 Answers ]

... sort of. I have an overgrown appletree in my yard that did produce apples. However, it was so large and unmanageable, it was cut down, and the stump is about 1-2" above the ground surface. Anyway, from the base and exposed roots, runners are shooting up. Can I "prune" one of them so...

Apple tree spots [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 year old delicious apple tree has orange spots on the leaves.I tried fungicide but no help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.