Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 02:21 PM
    Working from home?
    Is there a website I could go to that's legit that would show me which jobs you can do from home without getting ripped off or anything. I've had no luck finding a job, I've still been applying everywhere just having no luck at all and I can't live being broke like this
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 04:14 PM

Work at home can be tough. Do you know what type of work you want to do because some offer you items to sell while others offer data entry etc. Also there is Ebay if your good with it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 05:01 PM

I thought about eBay but I don't really have stuff I could put on market lol... I'm good at typing, I can write very well when I'm working on projects. I've done data entry before. I've been looking for manual labour jobs, posting my resume out lots of places, I just have not gotten any work yet. I honestly worry about "work from home" jobs that are scams because I know that there are a lot of scams out there.. Just looking for options until I can find some part time/full time work in a field I would like.
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    i thought about ebay but i dont really have stuff i could put on market lol... I'm good at typing, i can write very well when i'm working on projects. I've done data entry before. I've been looking for manual labour jobs, posting my resume out lots of places, i just have not gotten any work yet. I honestly worry about "work from home" jobs that are scams because i know that there are alot of scams out there.. Just looking for options until i can find some part time/full time work in a field i would like.
    Have you tried temp services in your local area? Also as far as Ebay goes you acquire things to put on it. Like go to garage sales or flea markets etc or go to estate sales or even auctions. And then resell them on eBay for profit. All you really need is a camera and some incentive and your on your way.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 05:06 PM

Post your email address at area colleges and unis and schools that are open for the summer and type term papers and theses and dissertations and/or proofread and edit them. All this can be done via email and attachments and even IMs. Post ads in grocery stores, etc.

Before you do anything, figure out how much you will charge per page for typing, editing, etc. Set up a PayPal account.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2010, 05:06 PM

No, I don't know of any temp services in my city (mind you I have not googled it either) I know people that sell homemade jewellery on eBay, and a mulitiude of other things..
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 05:13 PM

Here is something you might want to look at. Just for reference only.

Ref:

Scammer Alert! - Data Entry Job Scams Exposed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working away from home [ 2 Answers ]

If I accept a temporary job in a city too far to commute to, what expenses are deductible on my income taxes?

Working @ Home [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a work at home job with no fees to begin and I can begin immediately?

I got a job working for company in Maryland but I will be working in SC at home. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a job working for a company in Maryland, yet I will be working remotely at my home in South Carolina. I will be flying up to Maryland maybe once every month or so for a couple of days to show my face. Will I be filing both SC and MD state taxes. I've never done this before so...

Working from home [ 1 Answers ]

I am about to be a stay at home mom. I'm 22 and have worked since I was 14, so I will need something to do that I can do from home. The job that I have been doing for the past year has been being a receptionist. Does anyone know of any job that you can do from home?

View more questions Search