Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MegRyan8588 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 01:17 AM
    Can I do this without ending up bald
    Two days ago I dyed my hair and ended up with a result I did not like at all. Day before yesterday I redyed trying to change my shade <darker to lighter> Is it all right to dye my hair again in two days without melting or losing my hair? I'm trying to go from ash blonde to a very dark brown, and used low ammonia products in both cases.
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Dec 4, 2006, 02:15 AM
    I think you will spoil your hair that way.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 4, 2006, 09:53 PM
    If you color or chemically process your hair excessively, you will damage your hair. Going from blonde to brown may require more than one-process color. When your hair was bleached to blonde, it took out the red tones. If you use a brown hair color on blonde hair, it could result in a green cast. In order to have a decent brown color, you will need to put back the red tones in your hair by using a reddish color and then apply the brown color. I think you should get your hair professionally done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chihuahua with Seasonal Bald Spots [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 11 year old male AKC registered Chihuahua. He is in excellent health, has 2 standard vet visits a year (1 for his booster shots, and 1 for renewal of his heart worm chews). He has had the same vet since he was 1 year old. Every year around mid-September to Early October he develops...

Daschund with bald spots [ 11 Answers ]

I have a daschund who is 1 year and about 7 months. He is very eager and friendly and in really good shape. I switched him from Iams to Nutro a while ago, and the dandruff he used to have has completely gone away because his skin is of course better moistened. But just recently, I have begun to...

Bald Streak on Head [ 1 Answers ]

My female cat (domestic) has suddenly acquired a white bald streak on the top of her head. On the skin is extremely small red dots almost like blisters. However only 3 or 4 are on it. I doubt she is stressed because it would be too hard for her to clean up there and she doesn't go outside. Does...

Nesting Bald Eagles [ 2 Answers ]

Kennedy Space Center Eagles KSC has quite a few pairs of nesting Bald Eagles. The most famous is a pair that return every year to nest in a pine tree about half way between the Vehicle Assembly Building (a massively huge structure) and Kennedy Parkway. Every year the KSC photography contractor...

Bald cat [ 1 Answers ]

My 1.5 yo outside cat has just recently started getting big mats of hair around neck and they are falling out. The cats neck is going bald. It seems to be the only place. Any ideas? Is my other cat in danger? How about my border collies? The cats live in the barn but have good food and good beds....

View more questions Search