Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2010, 06:17 PM
    Naming your dog. (and compiling a bit of info from my other thread)
    OK, so I just wanted everyone to know. I've named my puppy... hehe.. I believe it suits him though if it doesn't it will be changed..

His name.. thus far. Shal be Ryu, which means dragon.
    And I also found out what his coloring is called. It is Chocolate Merle, which in alapaha blue blood bulldogs is a rare color from what I've been told by breeders
    Carl17 Posts: 66, Reputation: 9

Mar 31, 2010, 06:19 PM

Great Name. I just acquired a Jack Russell Terrier, and I named her Trixy, because she's always sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and getting out of things.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    His name.. thus far. shal be Ryu, which means dragon. . .
    I love Street Fighter!
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2010, 06:21 PM

Thank you carl.. and Slapshot.. :D HI... and thank you I like street fighter too but that's not what I named him from lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Dog Bit Me. [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I don't think it's that bad & it was an accident but my dog likes playn on the trampoline & he got his foot stuck in the springs & went straight to him to help him & tried to let his foot free but he was trying to bite at the springs & accidentally bit my hand, it didn't puncture my skin...

Need title of movie with this little bit of info [ 1 Answers ]

I was half asleep with the TV on in the background and this is what I gathered about the movie: -narrated by some guy with a deep eerie voice, describing a story from his earlier life -there was a scene where a man was yelling at a woman in a building with red carpet and then he accidently shot...

Backyard neighbor says my dog bit her dog [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor came over and presented me with a vet bill for 750.00 saying that my dog bit her dog over the fence on the ear and that she saw it happen. My dog did not leave my yard at any time. Her dog has been known to jump the fence and she has an electric fence about 4 ft from the wood fence to...

My family dog bit my aunt [ 8 Answers ]

I have a pit bull who is very loving and has been in our family for four years. He is around my children and their friends and cousins. Many, many people have been introduced to him and he has always been very well behaved. Two years ago he suddenly started exhibiting dog aggression so I took him...

View more questions Search