Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Aug 29, 2006, 12:53 AM
    A spot or lump
    Hi there,

I need some help. I have noticed that on my right bum cheeck, my inner part, I noticed I have a spot or a small lump.

I asked my boyfriend to have a look, thought it could be an in growing hair but he said he couldn't see a hair or anything. It doesn't hurt when he touched it but when its squeezed it hurts.

I sometimes do shave down there.

Im worried!
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 29, 2006, 07:20 AM
    I think you could be right about it being an ingrown hair. Or even a pimple that is under the skin. I don't think I would worry too much. I would wait a couple of weeks and see what comes of it, then go to the doctor. Bear in mind that this is my very uneducated guess. Take care.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2006, 12:39 AM
    Could be an in growing her.
    But as Aqua said wait a little bit and if it worries you that much go see a doctor.
    kimmy_jacob Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 06:41 PM
    Or it could be the start of a pimple...
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Nov 7, 2006, 03:26 AM
    Thanks guys all is OK now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black spot on tongue of 8 month old [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 month old daughter has a black spot on the end of her tongue.. does anyone know what this could be caused by? She is currently fighting a cold... could this be associated with the spot?

Skin pink spot from sun? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've posted a few months ago about having a bad sunburn, espcially on my face. I didn't get blisters but peeled 3 times! I don't normally get much sun exposure otherwise... it's usually pretty chilly in where I live. Anyway, since that one sunburn incident, I've began to find a few tiny...

Small spot on rug wet--on slab--no basement [ 1 Answers ]

We have noticed a small wet spot on our rug, which happens to be next to a ceramic tile, near our entryway. The wet spot is about 3" from a closet, and on the other side of the back of the closet wall is our laundry room, with washer and dryer. The grout on the tile next to the wet spot is...

View more questions Search