Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamnobody Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 02:26 AM
    I have 2 bumbs on my penis what are they
    Hi ummmm about 3 days ago I was lying in bed and I had a itch I didn't think anything of it so I itched. I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I noticed that I had two bumps on the middle of my shaft. There kind of on the right side. Ummmmm these bumbs kind of itch once in a while and there red/skin color at times. It doesn't burn when I uranate and there not white or anything. I tried popping them and nothing comes out. When you sceeze them there is like a hard bumb in the middle of them. Every time I masterbate it starts to itch again. I would go to the docter but no money or insurance I am 19 and I live on my own. I have had sex with a couple of different girls but that was like 8 months ago. In the last 8 months I have had the same partner and we haven't used concoms for like 4 months and she has only been with one other person and both of them lost there virginty to each other so I know neather of them had anything. This is the first I have seen these bumbs and we have been having sex with out a condom for 4 months. And we haven't had sex for the past week.

Does anybody know what this is I am kind of getting worried about it and I can't go to the doctors. And how might I be able to get rid of it?

Thanks you
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2009, 02:47 AM

Well as far as the bumps, I don't think that there is anything really to worry about at this point in time. I've been in the same relationship for 6 years and yes my boyfriend has had spots like that off and on, I have been checked many times due to being a girl and having to get regular check up for cancer and what not, I just have them do it all anyway. My boyfriend has has 3 different checkup. Neither one of us has had a different partner. And neither one of us has ever had anything. If your spots start having heads like pimples then I would worry, but for now it could just be hairs growing, dry skin, or a reaction to a soap or other substance. Use baby powder for a few days and see if that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small Bumbs that puss [ 1 Answers ]

Well I don't remember when but its been about years or so and I've had small paches of bumps on my body like legs, hands and arm no where else it seems if you squeeze they kind of pop like a zit but its clear and very little and after you do that they take a while to heal and maybe reoccur in the...

Bumbs starting from ear down to neck [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 and really freaked out by these bumps I have a hard one behind my right ear, and these more softer ones under my right ear by the catilage, then it just started spreading down my neck there about four of them an know one knows what they are:confused: :(

Zit like bumbs [ 1 Answers ]

My son has zit like bumps on his tummy. They don't bug him and I took him to the dr and she gave him cream but its only if they bug him and they don't. They are now spreading to his legs. Not much just a few. I am taking him to the dr tomorrow but wanted to see if anyone knows anything. Thanks!

Odd bumbs on inner thighs and where I shave [ 6 Answers ]

I have these weird bumps I get on my inner thighs and where I shave. They look like pimples with whiteheads... or they just are little bumps. They don't hurt or itch or anything like that. I think it might have something to do with shaving.. is this normal?

View more questions Search