Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melody31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Name of aritist and song called spirit
    I am looking for the person who sings this gospel song. Chorus goes spirit, spirit, fall fresh on me.
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 05:46 AM

I think that it might be Switchfoot and the song is Spirit. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would the song be called? [ 4 Answers ]

I know the song that I am looking for isn't really specific bt the beat kind of goes like this... Da Da Da Dum Di Di Da Da Da Da Da. Please if you know what Im talking about, can u please help me. Thx

Epic (violin?) Song. Famous I think, what is this song called! [ 3 Answers ]

Grah! I KNOW this song from SOMEWHER! I think it might have been used in movie commercials or something? YouTube - Ah ! My Goddess ! - Absolution If anyone knows what this is called, please tell me? And I checked, it's not called Absolution

What is this song called? [ 1 Answers ]

People say I'm so automatic, people say I'm not so systematic, and when I'm done with all that manual love, and time and time again I walk on without the look of love?

Need the aritist who sang a song with the words On the dark side, oh yeah. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find out who sing a song with the lyrics "On the dark side, oh yeah". Sounds like Bruce Springsteen... Does anyone know this song... Thanks.

I need to know what this song is called [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know what the song is called, but I have some of the lyrics in my head It goes "na nananana nanananana" And also "again and again and again and again and again"

View more questions Search