Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay15 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 08:51 PM
    Very early period after sex?
    So me and my boyfriend had sex. We weren't really planning on it, it just kind of happen. Well I wasn't to worried about it until the next day. I started my period, and it was TWO weeks early. Does this mean I'm pregnant? :confused::(
    SammyWammy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 12:36 AM

A lot of people I know get there period early after they have sex, and there not pregnant I'm sure you won't be
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 12:51 AM

No, it doesn't mean that your pregnant. More than likely there was some vaginal tearing which cause the bleeding. If the bleeding was heavy you should see a doctor now. If it's light and spotty it will go away in a day or so.
    KAH214 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 08:51 PM
    The same thing just happened to me except... mine is a week and a half early and it I have it two days after... Im nervous because this has never happened before. Any advice. Should I take a test to see or would the test not be accurate.
    amona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 11:24 PM
    My advice to you is, wait until you missed your period, but if you test early the chance are slam
    ndosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 12:57 AM
    I started my periods the next day after having unsafe sex but they were normal does that mean I might be pregnant?
    svverma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 06:50 AM
    I had a unprotected sex with my boyfriend and just after that I got somewhat of bleeding. Whenever I'm going to the toilet blood is coming but when I put my pad on, on that only somewhat of bleeding is coming... what does this mean??
    svverma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 07:02 AM
    I didn't have any pill for unprotected sex... will I be pregnant if I didn't havr the pill and got bleeding after having sex??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early Period [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started on the generic version of Ortho Tri-cyclin. I have been taking them as directed for two weeks. Today, I got my period which is a week early as the placebos do not start until next week. Should I continue to take the pills as scheduled? If not, what should I do? Thanks

My period is early [ 2 Answers ]

My period came on 7/8 and now again at 7/26 very light with hardy any blood . I tooked to pregnancy tests both negative. I feel nausea and butterflies in belly. Could I be pregnant?

I got my period early [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I got my period last night.. but the period before this one just finished about 11 days ago. Which means I got my period very very early which is very weird. I did take the morning after pill a week ago. Is getting my period early bad.. is it even my period or just bleeding. It feels like its...

View more questions Search