Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GINAGONZALEZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 02:10 PM
    My cat is pregnant and she already producing her milk when will the baby's be coming
    This was a stray cat and seems like she had a bad life her tail was chopped off and her ear was cut a small part off but she's a beautiful cat I took her in about 6 weeks ago it turned out she was pregnant she is huge and I feel the babies moving around a lot the mommy seems to be eating and sleeping a lot what I wanted to know when will she give birth she started produncing milk either 1 or 2 days ago and I want to be here when she gives bith is there anyway I can tell if she's going to have them tonight or the next day and yes after she has her babies I'm going to fix her cause I'm going to be keeping her indoors
    19laura91 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2009, 02:59 PM

Cats are usually pregnant for approximately 9weeks so you should have kittens on the way shortly. Hope this helps. Good luck LOL our cat had kittens about a year ago they are so much fun when they start walking and are sooooooooo cute.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm leaking milk; am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a baby 7 months ago and I leaking milk all over again am I pregnant

Finding baby's blood type while pregnant if I was raped [ 11 Answers ]

I am 5 1/2 months pregnant and I was raped around the time my husband and I were trying to conceive is there any test that can be done in the columbus area to find out the baby's blood type my husband and I are both o+ and the guy that did it is a type 1 diabedic with type ab blood as I get closer...

3 months pregnant and I've got milk! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm taking reglan for my morning sickness and I suspect this is why it's happening so soon. Anytime my nipples touch my bra or even a loose t-shirt... the milk comes out. By the way, I never knew breast milk looked like soy milk:) Anyone else experience this?

Cat still producing milk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my cat has recently been separated from young,kittens .she appears confused and is carrying swollen sacs of milk,is there anything I cando to help her through this ,she is very clingy

View more questions Search