Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldenchild Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 06:34 AM
    Feed a puppy dog food
    I am feeding my 6 month old puppy regular dog food will this hurt him??
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2008, 07:12 AM

Hurt them? no. The reason that sometimes companies manufacture a special "puppy chow" is because sometimes, puppy food is smaller than adult food, thus allowing the puppies to digest it better, and also, puppies while growing need certain nutrition, and puppy food gives it that.

If you're in a pinch, and you've run out of puppy food, dog food's OK to use, but I do suggest that you also go get puppy food.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What food to feed yorkie pup [ 1 Answers ]

We have a little yorkie puppy runt of the litter weighs aprox 1 1/2 lbs 12 weeks old seems to be in very good health has been eating wet food now we want to try her on dry we have been mixing the two until we get her used to it. Is this OK and now she seems a ittle constipated what to give her...

What food to feed a 15year old dog?1 [ 3 Answers ]

Our family dog is old and the past week she has refused to eat anything. The vets said she had nothing wrong with her and gave us some steroids. We have tried everything even chocolate which the vet suggested and reice with chicken but to no avail. My mum is very worried because she wants her to go...

When should I feed my dog adult dog food? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a chocolat lab that just turned 1, and I'm wondering when do I stop feeding her puppy food? Omar

Is it okay to feed baby table food? [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 11 months old and we have been feeding him from the table, eating the same things that we do. He seems to enjoy it and doesn't seem to upset his stomach. Though lately I have noticed his stool having a very foul stench. I can only compare it to a dead animal... :D it really is that...

What is the best food to feed your dog ? And does nupro works? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know what is the best food to feed my pitbull I am currently feeding him pedigree but he doesn't eat what is necessary for him I mean he is suppose to eat like 3-5 cups and I'm lucky if he eats at least 1 cup and what should I do to make my dog eat what he is suppose to eat...

View more questions Search