Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RWuest Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 8, 2008, 11:27 AM
    What is my dog mixed with?
    This is my dog, Boss; he's the sweetest, most gentle boy I've ever met. He is going to be 7 years old on the 23rd of January. When we got him the person told us that he was a purebred "pitbull," and as a puppy that seemed to be the truth, especially since the father was on site, and he most definitely was a "pitbull." Over the years I've suspected that he may be mixed with something else, especially since he is so tall and barrel chested, he has rose ears, and... well take a look and tell me what you think...

wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Sep 8, 2008, 12:42 PM
    He has a face like a boxer or a beagle or even those dogs that are a small sort of labrador retreiver, the breed my vet calls a real dog, common in US colonial times known as the "small yellow edible variety"
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Don't know... he looks a lot like an American Pit Bull Terrier to me. From the AKC staffie standard, They are supposed to have rose or half-prick ears, if they aren't cropped, be about 18-19 inches tall, chest deep and broad. So everything except possibly the height sounds right for the breed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed [ 4 Answers ]

I'm white and he's mexcican- is that really so awkward??

Mixed couple [ 2 Answers ]

I am dating a japanese girl and we are about to get married, the only problem comes with her family, they don't approve of us because the color of my skin,(BROWN! Mexican and PROUD OF IT)I don't think that they are racist, I believe that they are old fashioned(I hope so) I would not care if it...

Mixed baby mixed family emotions [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name is heather and I'm 20 years old I just found out that I'm pregnant I'm white and my boyfriend is black. I've dated black guys for a while so you would think that my family would be use to by now well just a few days ago I told my mother that I was pregnant and the first thing she told me...

Mixed marriage [ 4 Answers ]

I am British I have fallen for a failed asylum seeker from lahore he suggests we get married in his country... how would this work? Is it a legal marriage? Any advice would be good Thanks

Mixed Up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had someone do my taxes for me. I gave them all of my documents. On one of the documents was my mother's SS# because we share in a mortgage together. The tax person put that SS# on my return instead of mine (which was on all of the 5 other pieces of documentation). I was unaware of this...

View more questions Search