Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aminat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Open Source
    I want to know if there are some specific software engineering models for open source. This would help in my reseach.

How does open source model differ from spiral model for example? And what are the existing open source quality assurance models/standards.

Thank you :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2008, 01:00 AM
    Hi, aminat!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

I'm really not sure if this is the most correct topic area for your question to be placed, but I'm sure that it will get more responses than it would have received in Introductions.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

Open neutrals and open grounds [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed new recepticals all around the house but I have one receptical in the master bedroom with an open neutral and two with open grounds per a grt-500 circuit tester. The two open grounds are still functional but the open neutral is not. I have checked all of the wires and they are...

Open Source [ 1 Answers ]

Microsoft said on Wednesday that the U.S. software giant would offer licenses for some of its source code in a bid to comply with antitrust requirements set by the European Commission.Yipee. This of course does not mean,it's time to open the champagne bottles,phone a "rival",and say how much is...

Is the Linux kernel open source? [ 1 Answers ]

Is the Linux kernel open source? I heard on NPR today that Linus Torvalds is the only person who has access to the source code of the kernel. -zylstra

View more questions Search