Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2009, 04:25 AM
    Dog Breeding
    Hi guys, I know this isn't a question but there are a lot of people on here asking about breeding their dogs and people who have bought dogs from backyard breeders. This is a site that covers all the pro's and con's of breeding. Why it should be left to the experts and how to identify a backyard breeder.
    Just thought it would be good to share :)

Dog Tip: How Responsible Breeders Differ from Backyard Breeders and Pet Shops

(I had to post a link not the actual text because the site asks you not to copy info :) )
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 18, 2009, 09:08 PM

This DEFINITELY nees to be a sticky! Good job Shaz! I'll give you a smiley greenie since I can't give you one! :D
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2009, 04:06 AM
    Lol thanks starbuck, there is some pretty good info on there :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cat breeding [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 year old Chinchilla Persian was in heat since last Monday. I was not going to let her have any babies but then my friends are asking for her kittens so I decided to let her have one litter before I spay her. After a few days of looking for a stud, I found one today and it's been a week...

Dog breeding [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that if a dog has puppies and then you keep one if you mate the puppy with the father does this make the blood line thick meaning does it make a better breed or does this cause problems as it does in humans

Breeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 18 mth old female mastiff x ridgeback and I would like to know how often the larger breed dogs go on heat. She has already had one season which was Oct/Nov 06. Please help... :confused:

Mix breeding ? [ 15 Answers ]

I think that my 8 pound terrier was bred by my neighbors dog which is about 110 pounds. I think that they had help. Is it possible for her to give birth to this mix with out killing her? I am really not sure if she is pregnant she was just at the vet Thursday and he did not mention it but this...

Dog breeding. [ 1 Answers ]

How old does a toy fox terrier have to be before she can have puppies?

View more questions Search