Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindave Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 11:43 AM
    If I bottle feed some of my pups do I have to do it through the night
    My husky has had 9 pups today having less teats than pups will I have to bottle feed some of them and will I have to do this through the night
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 23, 2011, 11:52 AM

Yes, of course you will have to feed through the night, every 2 to 3 hours. A daunting task but think of what the mom goes through. Do you have the formula and everything you need?

Tick
    lindave Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 11:58 AM
    Yes got formula and feeder bottle they all seem to be content at the moment should I leave them until tomorrow (they were only born today) and see if mum is coping OK before I intervene

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 day old Parson Terrier not struggling to feed on bottle [ 2 Answers ]

4 day old Parson is not nursing from the mother, she started well on the teat during the first 24 hours however the pup now seems to of lost interest in nursing, doesent seem to want to latch onto the teat though she does climb like she wants too at times. I have seen her on there say 3 times in...

I have to feed my kitten from a bottle [ 3 Answers ]

At what age should I stop bottle feeding him?

Need to start bottle feed and some baby food for my 5month old son [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my baby is 5month old and only on breast feed; he is having lack of sleep as he gets up in every 30mins to 1 hour for milk in night. As I spoke to doc he asked me to start 1-2 time bottle feed as breast milk is not enough for him, I tried my best to feed him with bottle (formula and pumped...

What do I feed my pups? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua delivered her puppies very greatly although 1 died we still have two very healthy chihuahua pups. They are 3 weeks old about to be 4 on Tuesday. I visited this site saying I should give them mushy food for one meal a day. Does anyone know what type of mushy food to give them? Help...

Mom dog won't eat and I don't know how much and how often to bottle feed puppies. [ 2 Answers ]

My dog just had puppies, they are now 12 days old. She has now stopped eating and I don't know what to do. How much should I feed the puppies and how often? I will try to help her eat but what do I do about the puppies? I need help!!

View more questions Search