Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waxman1591 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 01:46 AM
    1 year old dog potty training
    I Have A 1 Year Old Collie X Rottie and she has never pooped or peeed outsyde since we got her at 15 weeks PLEASE HELP!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 02:15 AM

Waxman, it's best not to tack your question onto other peoples, especially when that thread is over a year old.
    I have moved your question to its own thread.

What training methods have you used so far and what is your current potty routine?
    sunderland717 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 08:21 AM
    Why don't some dogs eat

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potty Training A One Year Old Doxie [ 2 Answers ]

I just adopted on one year old doxie, who is having a MAJOR pottying in the house problem. She does pretty good during the day, but then at bedtime I take her out to go potty and she absolutely REFUSES to go. It doesn't matter how long I sit outside with her, she just looks at me like I'm...

Potty Training a 2 year old girl. [ 3 Answers ]

First part of my question... is she ready? She can talk like an adult, so she can say Poopoo and peepee in the potty, but she won't tell you until after she's done it. I sit her on the potty, and she won't go... as SOON as I put the diaper back on her... she goes Every time! What do I do?? Please...

Potty training for a 2 year old boy [ 4 Answers ]

My 2 year old grandson has used a toilet, but shows no initiative about wanting to use it more often. Any help?

Dog potty training issues [ 2 Answers ]

I've posted on here with very similar issues and they continue. Our 7 month old las shepherd mix will not go potty out side we can walk around for over an hour and she refuses to go then as soon as we are back inside she goes pee and poop on the carpet. We used to have a doggy door that she used...

View more questions Search