Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 12:57 PM
    Owen graduated
    Just to let people know Owen has graduated from his puppy class. I am so proud of my boy. I do wish I would have been able to attend one of the classes but hubby had to take him to all of them due to work. Kind of was a good thing as he was not listening to hubby as much as me.

I have pics and will put on this thread later as got to re- read on how to post them. I can't find the thread on how to post pics so either need someone to let me know how or you can send me a inbox message and I will send you my Facebook link as the pics are on there

Susan
    Dogs Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 01:06 PM

Login | Facebook
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 19, 2010, 02:06 PM
    ?
    You aren't asking a question or needing help, just wanting people to care about some random puppy graduation? That's for family and friends on Facebook.
    Dogs Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 02:53 PM

This was for the people who have been following my struggles at being a good pet owner. However if I am wrong in posting it please let me know and I will erase the thread as I don't want to be breaking the rules of this site

Susan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Owen and separation anxiety [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with Owen almost all of the time as I got fired from work shortly after we got him. I am now working again and it seems to bother him that I am not at home with him. He is now taking my slippers, gloves etc when I am not at home(also it seems like no one is home when he does this). ...

Owen limping [ 22 Answers ]

I am unsure if he needs to see a vet or not about this issue. I was out for a walk with him and noticed him limping, we were headed to the off leash park with another dog. I checked his feet and legs and he seemed fine. He would off and on make it a small limp then a big limp, to us it looked...

Owen and dog park [ 1 Answers ]

We have found a dog park that is completely fenced in and there is a spot where it goes by the river if they want to swim. It is very large so the dogs get lots of running in. We took Owen there and the first dog he seen was a 2year old male. We got talking to the owner and stayed with her as...

Owen has not finished his breakfast [ 15 Answers ]

Owen gets fed 3 times a day and it is now supper time but his breakfast is still their. He normally finishes his food all at once. I will say now that we have him off the Purina he does not gobble like he is starving. He has eaten approximately 1/2 of it. He is active, alert, drinking and...

10ml graduated cylinder vs 100ml graduated vs beaker [ 1 Answers ]

Which type of glassware--the 10-mL graduated cylinder, the 100-mL graduated cylinder, or the beaker--has the least amount of uncertainty? Explain.

View more questions Search