Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tabatha24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Flea Bath for puppies
    To Whom It May Concern:
    My puppies are only 4 weeks old and I am noticing that they have fleas like a lot is it okay for me to give them a flea bath and if not what can I do to get rid of the fleas. Please help me!!
    Thank You Tabatha :o
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Much to my disappointment, this topic comes up from time to time. Please see this similar question. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/j...ps-134443.html
    Puppy Newbee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2009, 06:13 PM

To avoid this is it safe to spray yard with a flea and tick spray if you have a young puppy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Flea Infestation! [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Everyone OK my house is infested with fleas. It is nasty and gross. Help how do I get this under control. Oh yes opps forgot to tell you. We have five 8 week old kittens which we are about to give away soon. But they are infested with fleas. We also have 3 cats that are infested with...

About the use of flea medicine and antibiotics [ 4 Answers ]

Buddhists teach respect towards all living things. Buddhists are expected to not kill or otherwise harm them. This teaching is clear when dealing with the killing, butchering and eating of animals. My question is how far down the animal chain of complexity does this teaching go. For example:...

Puppies has flea [ 1 Answers ]

My new born puppies (1 week old) already has a few fleas on them. They caught if from the mom when she was running outside. What should I can do? I don't think its good to bathe them yet. Should I use flea ponder? What do you recommend. I am very scared, I don't know what to do... I need help.

Flea bombing [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could help me out! I live in a 6 unit apartment buiilding, and the lady upstairs wants to bomb her apartment for fleas as well as the hall ways! And the landlord said that fine she just keep our doors closed! Shouldn't everyone leave the building , I have a 2 year old and...

Flea Treatment For Cat [ 7 Answers ]

Does an indoor cat need to receive topical flea treatment if he spends a lot of time on a fully enclosed screened porch? The porch also has screening underneath the floor. He never goes outside of the porch. Thank you.

View more questions Search