Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

May 6, 2011, 09:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ken007nielsen View Post
    Hmm i wonder if i'm doing it right :) time will tell!
    And you... Who ever you are, you are pretty hot yourself!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2011, 10:14 PM

Alty... you are beautiful inside and out. I like the haircut, but it was a little dark on my computer and I couldn't see the whole thing. Still the cute 'Female' face, not a little boy:rolleyes: is always shining:D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2011, 10:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    I already told you this on Facebook and I will tell you here....you look great! Your face look great! Your hair looks great! Nice beautiful skin, pretty eyes, oh and.....again.....if I were a man......

:D;)
    Now I'm blushing even more, if that's possible. :o :)

Thanks Enigma. Ego boosts are always welcome. :)
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Alty...you are beautiful inside and out. I like the haircut, but it was a little dark on my computer and I couldn't see the whole thing. Still the cute 'Female' face, not a little boy:rolleyes: is always shining:D
    I took the pic in the bathroom, and it's pretty dark in there. I was going to lighten it up, but the quick fix feature made it look really orange. I looked like I had jaundice. So I stuck with the original.

Thanks for the compliment JD. :)
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Name:  IMAG0195.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  163.0 KBOK That is really big, sorry! I don't know how to change it, I hope no one has to re-boot their computer.
    These are my two new best friends from the Cinco de Mayo party.:) I bet they are not at home posting HUGE pictures on a Friday night.:rolleyes:
    I think the girl/ghoul on the right really likes me or the person taking the picture;)

Oh and I see on the left is "The most interesting man in the world" (commercial) I also have a picture with him (cardboard.. my kind of man) but I am afraid it will be huge too.:eek:
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2011, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I took the pic in the bathroom, and it's pretty dark in there. I was going to lighten it up, but the quick fix feature made it look really orange. I looked like I had jaundice. So I stuck with the original.

Thanks for the compliment JD. :)
    Again... you are beautiful:D
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2011, 10:34 PM

Great makeup! Totally blown away.

Wonderful pic. :)
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2011, 02:54 AM
    Ooh very cute Alty! I like it!! :D
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 7, 2011, 05:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Okay, got my haircut yesterday. I'm still not sure if I like it. I got a lot chopped off, around 8 inches total.

Be kind, I've gained weight recently, so got the double chin thing going on. :(

Attachment 36160
    You look great Alty. I don't think you could look any other way.
    I really like the new "do":D
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 7, 2011, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    Name:  IMAG0195.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  163.0 KB
    OK That is really big, sorry! I don't know how to change it, I hope no one has to re-boot their computer.
    These are my two new best friends from the Cinco de Mayo party.:) I bet they are not at home posting HUGE pictures on a Friday night.:rolleyes:
    I think the girl/ghoul on the right really likes me or the person taking the picture;)

Oh and I see on the left is "The most interesting man in the world" (commercial) I also have a picture with him (cardboard..my kind of man) but I am afraid it will be huge too.:eek:
    Damn, I wish I'd been at that party instead of the drunken brawl I ended up at.
    Looking good JD
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2011, 01:40 PM

JD, youa re gorgeous. Do you know that? I am so jealous! Love the pic. Love those girls costumes and make up too.
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2011, 01:42 PM
    Hi, here I am at 16 weeks pregnant! Decided I would post my bump each month so we can can all see how big I get :D! Oh and I know this picture is going to end up huge! So I apologise!
    Attached Images

Dogs Expert

May 7, 2011, 01:44 PM

Looking good Addy. I love the baby bump. Pregnancy looks great on you. (weird compliment I know, lol
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2011, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Lookin good Addy. I love the baby bump. Pregnancy looks great on you. (weird compliment I know, lol
    Thank you! I thought it would be fun to watch it grow! Lol your not the first person to say that! Any idea how I make the picture smaller?
    Dogs Expert

May 7, 2011, 01:49 PM

I use a site called Picnik and you can re-size it. I usually put 200 in the first blank and it automatically fills in the size for the second blank. (you will know what I mean when you see it :) )
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2011, 01:54 PM

Great I think I resized it but now I can't change the big huge one with the small one, but il know for next time, thanks!
    Pets Expert

May 7, 2011, 03:59 PM

Love the bump. You're a beautiful lady Addy.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 7, 2011, 04:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adviceishere View Post
    hi, here i am at 16 weeks pregnant! decided i would post my bump each month so we can can all see how big i get :D! oh and i know this picture is gonna end up huge! so i apologise!
    Yes,l nice healthy bump, nice healthy lady, but as long as you feel comfortable posting each month so we can see how far you, that's nice. I had one son, couldn't have anymore but he is wonderful at 29 and takes good care of me.

Tick
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 7, 2011, 11:55 PM

You're gorgeous Addy!

Ever thought about shaving your head? And donating your hair to me :D
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2011, 12:57 AM

Funny you should say tat shaz! I actually did do that a few, years back! But sadly they are hair extensions in my hair now lol my hair grows extremely slow! Tick that so sweet, I never wanted children myself but I'm so glad I decided to, even if its just one! At least I can experience it. Thank you Alty!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello Members ! [ 5 Answers ]

I am new to the site and am I looking for suse users. I am trying to install but I am not gettting anywhere. I need help. I put in the drive and opens the folder. Any help David

For ACLU members [ 10 Answers ]

I want to gather information on what you as ACLU members think the ACLU actually stands for. Please answer without doing research because hopefully you already have as an ACLU member.

View more questions Search