Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:26 AM

I know my mind isn't working right at all, because of not sleeping. So could you please look up clinics or doctors for me.. I live in the south west part of calgary. And don't have transportation :(
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:26 AM

Health Link Find a Doctor

Is this any good?

Just a second I'm on the case.

Make a cup of tea for yourself and stay online.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:28 AM

Its got doctor listings that are accepting paitents... it might be of more assistance than I think right now.. but I need a clear head to look at it... this no sleep thing is making me see doubles yet when I try to sleep I cant
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:33 AM

Calgary Transit Website

Is this any good?

Edmonton Public Transit: Public Transit in Edmonton, Alberta

This one has a number.

AlbertaFirst.com - St. Paul

This one runs a greyhound service.

Any of these any good.

I'm checking doctors closer to you.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:34 AM

I'm in calgary so the first one and possibly the last one would be helpful to me.. thanks for helping redhed
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    its got doctor listings that are accepting paitents... it might be of more assistance than i think right now.. but i need a clear head to look at it... this no sleep thing is making me see doubles yet when i try to sleep i cant
    Have you ever tried relaxation ?

Do you have sound on your computer?

Can you make up a bed near the computer?

I can give you link to listen too help you sleep,or at least get some mind rest.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:36 AM

No I've never tried relaxation. I have sound on my laptop.. and my laptop is always near my bed because I usually watch movies before I go to sleep
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    no i've never tried relaxation. i have sound on my laptop.. and my laptop is always near my bed because i usually watch movies before i go to sleep

I'm checking out some now,bear with me,it won't take long.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:42 AM

Your wonderful. Thank you redhed
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:49 AM

video Relaxation - Most Soothing Voice on YouTube - relax, music, meditation - videos kewego

Sleep Meditation Video. A Video To Help You Sleep Well

Free Audio Meditations

Here's a few to get you started,just type in free relaxation music to YouTube.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:50 AM

Thank you redhed. I'm going to go try and get some sleep... thanks again so much
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 01:52 AM

There's a book you might be interested in,its called 'awaken the giant within' by anthony robbins.

You don't have to read it cover to cover,but can flick to the section that you want.

Its just a thought.

I hope you get some sleep.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 05:56 PM

I got a little bit of sleep.. but it didn't last long. Hoping to get more tonight, I tried today to sleep but it was impossible. I'll have to find the library and borrow that book
    Starry nights Posts: 213, Reputation: 104

Jul 15, 2010, 03:02 AM

Right as always Red--reading good books,taking care of your mind,heart and body and surging ahead with your head held high is the way to go forward.And about the job part Michelle,just keep your focus on finding a job,do the things necessary for that,network with people,enrol yourself with recruitment agencies,upload your resume on the jobsites and just keep applying.The more you work on it,the better prospects are of you hearing a "yes".

Parallelly,since you are new to your locality(and there's great scope for you to just be a totally new YOU),why not get together like-minded people like yourself,form a club or something together and just interact?I can assure you,the more you meet and connect with people,the more the chances of new horizons opening up.

You just need to go out and see for yourself.Otherwise whatever we say here will just remain words.
    Alfersz Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 03:41 AM

I agree with all people up there...
    But,giving up things in life?
    Hey,cheers up... many wonderful things happen in life... so why don't you join in the crowd and experienced the joy yourself? we can't live alone,but that's doesn't mean we are alone without boyfriend/girlfriend rights? just mix with people and ignore people that jerking around... dont give up your live because of the past and people doesn't care about you...
    HEY! this world is big and there is billion and billion of people... and find the diamond between the billions.. life is long,so you always have your time but don't waste your time..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limits-Whats the point? [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting calculus and I just don't understand the point of limits. Why do I care about the values near a point? example: 1/x. Why should I care about values epsilon of 0? Also: 1/x when x is 0 does that mean the answer is infinity, correct?

What's the point.ugly [ 1 Answers ]

I think I'm so ugly.. all the things you don't want I have. I'm probably like 5.6 5.7 168 pounds.im not the smartest I swear there's something my parents are hiding from me like that I'm half retarded. I always get called ugly and people say they kiddin. I look in the mirror and I feel like I'm...

What's the point of dating if you know it won't go anywhere [ 9 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my ex and it was horrible ( we were engaged) but now I'm moving on I don't want to waste my life crying over a guy... I went out with a guy the other day and I asked him on msn the next morning what he thought of me he said I was cool but like not serous dating material.....

What's the point of marriage anyway. [ 31 Answers ]

BACKGROND(I'm engadged to a cool guy for 3 yrs in Oct. Love him lots, etc etc no questions there. BUT of late he's been able to find job's within the field he likes. Job's that take up all his time and force him to leave home for weeks with 2 days to see each other in between, when he comes home he...

View more questions Search