Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet_as_cherry Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Does he still love me.will he look for me
    Hy... well I was dating this boy for 1yr and 6 months. We were the best of friends always on the phone talking about our day and told each other everything. I am 18 and he will be 18 in 1 month. Well we broke up 5 months ago because people includidng my family did not want us together. We decided to be best friends and to continue as just like before but just as friends. Things were good but I was always jealous of him talking to other girls because I still loved him. Well we got to a big fight because I still want to be with him but he says that we can't never be together cause even though he loves me people will never let us be happy and are always going to be spreading rumors. Since them we completely stopped talking, and if we see each other we act like stragers. I tried contacting him but he told me he was busy and doesn't pick up my calls. His friends told me he doesn't want to be friends with me cause people talk too much and are always telling him to leave me alone. Either way it hurts me so much to see the way he treats me like if I was nobodyto him.. and he doesn't even say hy. Its been almost 1 month that we haven't talked and when we see each other we try not to even look at one another.. and act like nothing happened. I still love him but the way his acting hurts me because deep inside I know he loves me too... will he ever try to contact me... how long should I wait... wat can I do?? please I need your help :( :confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 10:54 PM
    If he can allow people to break the two of you up, then he obviously does not love you the way that you love him. I would suggest moving on, and not letting him be such a burden on you. Other people should have no say in your relationship. But you are still young. You have much to learn about relationships. So, please, learn from this... and move on.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2008, 10:55 PM
    I'd take a guess that it's over. Sounds to me like he doesn't think it is worth the trouble or headaches to continue. Does not seem like the two of your lives are very compatible for what ever reasons at this point.
    youcantstop48 Posts: 152, Reputation: 16

Feb 22, 2008, 10:59 PM
    I would agree with mommas answer, if he truly loved you it wouldn't matter who said what about the 2 of you, you are very young and have a lot to live, so move on and see what happens, you will be very surprised on what comes across your path!!
    alannaxxbby Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2008, 11:01 PM
    My family didn't want me and my ex to be together at all. We still was together and stuck through it and was stronger in the end. And as much as it hurts its true if he would let little things end your relationship he doesn't love you like you love him. Move on. And let him do the same. I was completely crushed when me and my ex broke up because he was all I knew. We were together for so long and he was my first love. When you move on and find the right guy, you'll be happier than ever! Keep your head up ;)

Feb 22, 2008, 11:03 PM
    I know you guys are probably right.. but it doesn't seem fair that after almont 2 years of surporting him and being there for him for all his problems he just decideds he doesn't want to talk to me... most of his friends think that I am one of the prettiest girls in town, I'm smart, I always cooked for him and brough him dinner to his job... is just not fair.. I want to make him regret what he did.. do you guys have any suggestions?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 22, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Move on. He'll realize what he lost, and when he comes crying back to you act like it doesn't bother you. Stand your ground. You are too good for him. You deserve better. Remember that. Find someone that is not embarrassed to be with you.
    alannaxxbby Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Move on. When he sees you with another guy and how happy you are. He will realize he screwed up. But don't use the other guy. Find someone who will truly make you happy. It might be hard to be normal with him at first because you'll look at all the things he does diff. But you'll make it :] Good luck!

Feb 22, 2008, 11:21 PM
    Yes leave him alone, it may sound harse but sweetheart he doesn't care about you enough now so the only thing your going to do is humiliate yourself, don't waste your time on something that isn't there, you find someone that will give you just as much in return!!

Feb 22, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Yeah I think you guys are right.. I am going to move on and see what happens. But I find it so hard because I hate dating around I just wish I could find the right guy. But I just hope my ex will realize his mistake. I won't contact him anymore... it's up to him if he ever want to talk again!! I just hope for the best..

Feb 22, 2008, 11:46 PM
    U will get the best, live your life and you will see a big difference in yourself and realize all of this hurt wasn't really worth it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

In love with wife but love another lady as well [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have been married for close to 3 years now, we really don't have any issues within us at all. We are happy in all possible ways. We are emotionally attached, we are sexually happy. But yes because of my work nature I am unable to spend time with my wife as much as before. Also recently I...

How could this Happen So fast? Love me and then love another? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi This is my exgirlfriend responses in the last weeks I was with here for 4 years the guy she cheated with and she is still with since November 26 2007, He just inherited a large sum of money almost a half of million his mother died and she gets what ever she needs and wants. He is so good to...

View more questions Search