Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olenatichenor Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Cat ringworm again
    Hey,
    Some of you might have read about boyfriend vs cat problem.
    Well, it has been solved, thank you all, who helped:o . I didn't mention that my 5 months old kitty had rinworm... well, ever since I got him. I spent over 2 months and over $1000 on the medication ( dips, vets, meds... etc). One bottle of the medication as one of the treatment was about $90, and that was enough for only 2 weeks. All things on top of it added up to that amount.
    Well, we thought we cured it, but now he developed new signs again:eek: . There is one around his eye and one on his nose? Where did we go wrong? He is still on medication?
    Any natural remedy? I've read so much about it, and applying everything, except... how to desinfect a carpet ( can't use bleach on fabric).
    Of course I will spend another $1000 if I have to for another 2 months of treatment, but should it be that difficult? Does anybody know?
    Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Ringworm won't go away [ 22 Answers ]

Help! Help!Help! I contracted ringworm from my new kitten and I went to the doctor who put me on one cream, which really did nothing. Then another cream, which seemed like it was curing it but then suddenly stopped working!! My ringworm is virtually coming back with a vengeance!! I have tried...

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Natural Healing Method for Ringworm [ 6 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter just started Day Care and has contracted a patch of ringworm on her cheek, with some fine bumps around the area. It has been confirmed by her doctor that it is ringworm. She recommended Lotrimin Cream 3x a day. However every thing I have researched about Lotrimin is...

Treatment for Ringworm [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter just started Day Care and has contracted a patch of ringworm on her cheek, with some fine bumps around the area. It has been confirmed by her doctor that it is ringworm. She recommended Lotrimin Cream 3x a day. However every thing I have researched about Lotrimin is...

Possible ringworm in guinea pig [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what over the counter medication can be used for a guinea pig with possible ringworm? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.