Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Need advice about loans and process of buying 1st home
    I found a foreclosed home in West Michigan that I am interested in trying to buy, but I would like to get some information from home buyers before hand. The home cost 28,500 and I'm sure that it has some minor problem maybe a couple major ones so I'm not really worried about that mostly just the process and the loan qualifications. The last time I checked in January my credit score was 555 and it does go up every month but probably not by much it's for an auto loan which I pay on time. I know I may not get the best rates as far as interest on a home loan, but I'm not even sure that I will actually be able to get a loan or where to start. I don't want a lot of people running my credit info cause that will drag y score down, any advice or maybe a 1 stop shop type of thing? Thank you for any experience info or anything really.

Check out some similar questions!

Application process for ssi, any advice? [ 0 Answers ]

Im currently going through the process of application, I applied about 4 or 5 months agoand just recently I've been given appointments for mental and internal exams, I've not been diagnosed as of yet but I know I have carpotunel, scoliosis, scoriasis, something with my ankle that I sprained years...

What's the process for buying a "Short Sale" or Foreclosed home? [ 2 Answers ]

New to FL and looking for Homes many great deals are offered as bank approved for short sale... the term is new to us... What's the process or risks associated with a Short Sale?

Home buying and assumeable loans [ 1 Answers ]

HI my name is TLawren And I'm trying to buy my first home a duplex preferably. I has an offer on a side by side duplex and the financing fell through because my mortgage broker mis-understood my earnings. She thought I worked full time when in reality I work Part-time due to a medical condition....

Need advice buying new PC [ 1 Answers ]

I like to downloading from ITunes to IPods for my family and friends. What PC will give me the ability to do so, the fastest to multiple IPods on separate sessions at the same time? In conjunction, what is the fastest connection I can get for my home to ensure the fastest downloading? Fastest...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.