Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2010, 03:40 PM
    SD card not working... confused.
    My sd card (for my camera) all of a sudden isn't working in my laptop. I've got an sd card slot. And my sd card has 40 photos on it. Yet when I plug the sd card in it says it is empty. It is not locked. And the photos are not stored on the camera its self. (it gives me that option if I don't have a memory card in it) what can I do to fix this. I need the photos. And my cord for my camera is missing
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Dec 23, 2010, 04:38 PM

Try the card in something else, or try a known goood card in yours.
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2010, 06:45 PM

Thanks.. My card worked in my laptop for the past year . (laptop is a year old) up until today. I'll try someone else's... thanks a ton. I'll come back if it didn't work
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 05:04 AM

Also sometimes you might think of blowing off your pc/laptop with canned air. Sometimes dust gets in there and blocks the connection.
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 06:10 AM

I've needed/wanted to pick up a can of air but haven't had the funds. I didn't get a chance to try someone else's sd card in my laptop or my card in someone else's laptop but I plugged it (the sd card) in last night to see if by some odd chance it would love me and work and well.. it worked LOL. So now my photos are off my camera card and I'm happy :D

<i really wanted to be able to post the pics of my coyote hunt online on Facebook and now I'm able to
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2011, 06:29 AM

Good Deal.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    i've needed/wanted to pick up a can of air but havn't had the funds. I didnt get a chance to try someone else's sd card in my laptop or my card in someone else's laptop but i plugged it (the sd card) in last night to see if by some odd chance it would love me and work and well.. it worked LOL. so now my photos are off my camera card and i'm happy :D

<i really wanted to be able to post the pics of my coyote hunt online on facebook and now i'm able to
    You could always post some pics of that to the gun thread ;)
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 07:47 AM

I should do that... I'll go do it now :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Living in NJ working in NY.. CONFUSED! [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I have a query: I am planning to live in NJ but work in NY with a company incorporated in NY. 1. What state taxes will I pay? 2. Will I pay NY city Tax at all? 3. Where do I find the income tax slabs for NY and NJ? 4. I have heard that both states will deduct personal income tax but...

I am confused about my career at present am working as a sales coordinator [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to switch to hr , I am constant on my decision due to more confusion , every job is attracting me I want to best job but should long last and pay better . Advice me

Confused about secondary card holder rights? [ 2 Answers ]

I divorced in August of 2007. I was ordered to pay off a credit card that was joint in writing. The judge ordered me verbally to close all joint accounts. I complied. I closed the account and it was paid to zero. I was secondary on this account. My ex-wife reopened it the next day. I reclosed it...

Summons for Credit Card Debt (and I am so confused by these threads!) [ 3 Answers ]

I have been spending the last couple of hours reading threads regarding summons on credit card debt and I am beginning to feel like there are many schools of thought! I need help to get clarification. Unfortunately, I received a summons this evening on a Discover credit card debt... no date,...

Summons for Credit Card Debt (and I am so confused by these threads!) [ 1 Answers ]

I have been spending the last couple of hours reading threads regarding summons on credit card debt and I am beginning to feel like there are many schools of thought! I need help to get clarification. Unfortunately, I received a summons last evening on a Discover credit card debt... no date,...

View more questions Search