Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 12:35 AM
    Update for you all, sorry I've not been around
    I'm doing OK in Nova Scotia this time, I don't speak to my ex (the one you've all read about over the years on here).. I live in wolfville (I don't mind saying where I am, I stick out like a sore thumb with ryu to begin with lol) It's a decent university town, I rent a room from my friends (they are boyfriend and girlfriend and have a 3 year old child) I've known adam since grade 9. and crystal since grade 11.

Ryu's Doing awesome. Hes over 60 pounds, healthy (so far... knocks on wood) eating good, growing like a weed... Here's some new photos of him

Yea... I know.. I'm in the picture too lol... just ignore me guess it's a good size ratio. We're beside each other

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 07:12 AM

Well ! I'll be a monkey's uncle, binny, how the heck are you anyway!
    You bypassed me, dog and all and went on to NS. Nice to see you posting again.

Tick
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2010, 07:15 AM

I bypassed a lot of people sadly tickle.. I wanted to go visit alty too... Within the next year or so I'll be making the round trip of visits again I think and I'll try to see you all on the next way through. I've been really good. Working at a fish hatchery (off work until nov right now) ryu's growing like a weed. I'm living with friends... His training is going awesome thankfully.. I know now he's awesome with kids, even if they tug on him... He has his limits, but he loves the little boy that lives here...
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2010, 09:46 PM

He's getting so big!! I want to come for cuddles, big sloppy drooly cuddles!
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2010, 12:06 PM

If we could get to you shazzy we totally would. I think that would be a fun trip... only thing is.. he doesn't drool.. for a bulldog they have remarkably dry mouths. He only drools right after he takes a drink.. or smells the ladies in heat lmao
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 04:53 PM

Wow Bunx, he looks amazing! Welcome back to NS! :D You know, you're only a hop skip and a jump from me now! ;)
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2010, 07:44 PM

Thanks Aurora, I apprechate it. Measured him today. 22.5 inches at the shoulder. He's a big baby though lol... I'm in the valley if your ever down this way

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A update [ 4 Answers ]

I might pregnant I am late today for the first time since June so excited but not getting my hopes up I am taking a test tommarow!! :D wish me luck!:

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Help Again and update [ 2 Answers ]

So for people who saw my last post I would like to have an update so my question is a little clearer. When I asked the coach he told me that he didn't get to watch me enough so he didn't really evaluate. So he put me against two of the best players in our school who are both about 6 foot....

View more questions Search