Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2010, 07:06 AM
    Housetraining slipup?
    Usually my pup is kept in my room with me (my room is super small, its thrown together to give me privacy {its got enough room for a couch my dressers and my stand for my laptop and clock}) I don't have a door so I usually put a board across the entrance so ryu stays in (he tends to wake up my aunt and uncle at night with licks) now last night I was tired, forgot to close it all the way and this morning owen pooped on the floor twice and ryu once. Its been ages since ryu has done this... is it only because he is kept in my room with me all night long?
    ( I know it had to of been owen twice as he uses the bathroom A lot.) What are some tips I can use for house training because my mom won't be happy if ryu uses the bathroom on the floor while I'm staying there or when I'm at work.. And I move in with her on the 9th of August. I Don't want to crate him at night and I always take him out multiple times during the night before bed. For up to 20 minutes or half an hour at a time if he hasn't used the bathroom. I always praise him when he goes outside, he has not peed or anything in the house for weeks now... Is it because no matter what we try owen is still going in the house and it makes ryu think he is allowed? We can leave for a few hours, and come back and there are no accidents. Its just at night when everyone is sleeping

Check out some similar questions!

Housetraining Has Taken a Backslide [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 1/2 month old girl pup. She is an Irish Setter. Her house training went fairly well considering she was born here - always more difficult to house train a pup in the home she uses as a toilet for the first few weeks! This last week though she has peed on my bed twice, on the floor...

Housetraining, [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all.. this is me. . asking more questions for when my pup is ready to come home.. he is ready to go the middle of may. He will be coming with me the end of may.. how do istart potty training. And what do I do guys.. I've been worrying about it lol I've never done it before

HouseTraining Puppies [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my husband and I just purchased a purebred 8 week old german shepherd puppy. We currently have a 6 year old spayed female german shepherd that is completely housetrained. We got her at 10 weeks of age and crate trained her, however, it has been so long since she was a puppy I have forgotten...

Housetraining not working [ 24 Answers ]

First off let me start with saying I know I'm probably a bad parent. I have a 11 month old cocker spaniel and she has a crate and it's in my laundry room. I keep her in the laundry room and her food and water is also in there with her. I'm clastrophobic and I know she would be too so I don't lock...

Housetraining [ 7 Answers ]

Hello - I have 2 dogs. My poodle is 2 years old and we have the toughest time with him. We live in a townhouse, so for him to go potty we have to take him outside. I take both of our dogs (we also have a 9 month border terrier mix) outside evry 1 to 1 1/2 hours. The Terrier (Jelly)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.