Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2010, 11:13 AM
    Daschund breeders/rescues for my cousin
    My cousin lives in nova scotia, and she has asked me for my help in locating a daschund breeder or rescue where she can get a pup... anyone know of any? There used to be on in bridgewater ns but they've closed down
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2010, 12:48 PM

You could try searching your area at Petfinder --www.petfinder.com -- I think that site is international.. I'm not sure. It's the only database I know of that has rescues and shelters for specific breeds.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2010, 03:16 PM

Aww can't give you rep lucky.. thanks.. she's looking for a male, purebred. And her other dog is a shelter dog. German rottie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Know of any rescues in Washington State? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been looking via different search engines, but it just seems like there should be more. I'm looking for a pit bull, or another bully breed dog rescue in the state of Washington. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Grants for canine/ equine rescues [ 1 Answers ]

We need help there are 24 horses and several dogs here . We need equipment and moneys for vet and feed bills . We board animals for money to help the needy animals but its not enough... Where can we apply for grants?

Mandarin servant rescues boy story [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me find this book for my mother? She says it is a story about a King who has a son. The King's brother wants the boy murdered so the ?Mandarin servant runs off with him to safety, flees to ?USA and they have nothing to live on, but servant sets up a business. Servant gets sick and goes...

Labrador Breeders [ 1 Answers ]

I have a beautiful 4 1/2 year old pure breed male chocolate lab. I am looking for a female pure breed lab in the Jacksonville area (or the surrounding area) that might be interested in breeding with him. Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks!

Dog Breeders [ 2 Answers ]

I have been a large dog lover for many years and I was wondering if anyone knew of large dog dog breeders in ns... I've been looking for a rottweiler, pit bull, bull dog or boxer since the loss of my last dog... any help would be apprechated thanks in advance

View more questions Search