Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Do I need a Wii steering wheel to play Madagascar Kartz?
    I bought my daughter Madagascar Kartz for a Nintendo Wii for her birthday and now I realize that I might need to get a wheel. Does it work with and without a wheel or what? I have no clue about Wii's but my kids love it, it's definitely the next generation recreation. Thank you.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Mar 11, 2010, 12:50 PM

You do not need to purchase the wheel, it's just a plastic piece the controller snaps into. It's just used to make you feel more a part of the game. I wouldn't waste money on it if I were you. You may want to get the motion plus attachements for the controllers though.

Mar 11, 2010, 12:55 PM

Here's a link to nintendo that will explain what the controllers and accessories are for Accessories at Nintendo :: Wii :: What Is Wii?

Mar 11, 2010, 02:38 PM

You're very welcome. Stick to the nintendo site for information about the Wii items, it's a nintendo product so all their information should be correct.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steering wheel shake [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: I've got an 07 Ford Taurus which was a rental return. Ever since I got it it's had a shake in the steering wheel at about 60mph (goes away at about 70 or above or below 50). It's been in to the dealer (when under warranty) and they couldn't find anything wrong. I also had it to another place...

Steering Wheel Shakes [ 5 Answers ]

My steering wheel shakes considerably when braking at speeds higher than 60 MPH. Braking at speeds less than that is fine. When it does begin to shake, it will quit at around 45 MPH. It may be by coincidence, but it started shortly after I had after market wheels installed(got rid of the...

Steering wheel tremor [ 9 Answers ]

This ones for any mechanics out there. I recently bought a car, and when travelling at 65mph the steerin wheel starts to wobble uncontolably, and the tremoring gets more violent with increasing speed. What does this mean and would it reduce traction on the road? Thanks a lot

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

View more questions Search