Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2010, 10:50 AM
    Jeep cherokee. Broken muffler
    :eek:Hi,

We are really short on cash right now. Like so short on cash we don't know where we will get aprils rent or food right now and my job doesn't start until may and today our muffler on our jeep broke right in half. We don't have the funds to buy a new one. What can we do to fix it for now? We need the jeep and we also have to make a 6 hour trip back to Nova Scotia from new brunswick the first week of march and then back again

Check out some similar questions!

93 Jeep Cherokee [ 1 Answers ]

I need a fuse box diagram for a 93 Jeep cherokee, not a grand jerokee, just the plain cherokee

1993 Jeep cherokee [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 93 jeep cherokee 4 liter, 6 cylinder. The problem is when I fill the tank past 3/4 full or let it dip below 1/4 and the weather is above 70 degrees it wants to stall out on me upon acceleration. Ive taken it to numerous mechanics who test the pump and lines and can find no problems. ...

1997 jeep cherokee [ 1 Answers ]

Can any tell me the location of the windshield washer pump and reservoir also the location for the fuse (there is no mentioning of location in the owners manual) for a 1997 jeep cherokee.. when I trigger the washer fluid I do not hear the pump running. Thank you in advance..

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.