Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmdancer89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Foreign techno song popluar in the late 90s?
    Hi, a while ago in the late 90s there used to be a techno radio station and it would frequently play a foreign techno song. I have searched all over hoping to find the name of it but I've been unsuccessful. Other than the fact that it was popular in the late 90s and it is in another language, I don't know very much about the song except for that the lyrics sound something like this:

'hama lucy gama, hama lucy gama hey! Hama lucy gama baramos'

Again, I know those aren't the actual lyrics but that is what it sounds like. I also recently heard it at a club I was at. If you could help me figure out the name of this techno song, I would greatly appreciate it.
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 06:04 AM

I don't know if either one of these are even close but this is what I found by those lyrics

Lucy Pearl Tells
    Artist: Lucy Pearl
    Album: Lucy Pearl

2. Lucy Pearl's Way
    Artist: Lucy Pearl
    Album: Lucy Pearl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for name of techno song from the later 80s [ 7 Answers ]

The only thing I can remember is it saying New york, New york. I do not konow A dj or Artist. Can someone help with any piece to the puzzle?

New Hip Hop/ Techno Song [ 2 Answers ]

Don't know the same to the songs but it has a dance techno beat, and it goes, Come around girl , you know you're the talk of the town, whoop whoop come around, you know me a the talk of the town, then it' goes later on in the song, work it it just a little

Looking for a techno song [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've been looking for this song for quite some time now. The song is some sort of techno song without lyrics that goes like "nananana nananana" and I've searched through all the other threads that are already made in these forums trying to search for an answer, but none of them is...

Need Name for Techno Song [ 2 Answers ]

YouTube - Fursngrüven I can't seem to find the title of the song in this video anywhere. Anyone who happens to know it would be a great help

Does anyone know a lot about late 90's techno? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the words,but it sounds like this... "mogadishi,na na,mogadishi,mogadishi,na na,mogadishi,na na NA,pump,pump,pump it"... this song used to be very popular in the New York area in the late 90's and it used to also have a sorth of trumpet that sounded like the sounds in european soccer....

View more questions Search