Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Lyrics, Song, and Singer non-remembered
    I'm trying to remember a song that came out maybe a couple years ago. It was a country song sang by a guy and it was remade by a girl and it's now techno style. The lyrics are very pretty but I can't remember any of them. I know the singer has only had a few good songs and I don't think she has came out with anything recently.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Feb 1, 2009, 06:11 AM
    You might consider telling us what the song was about so we can help you.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 1, 2009, 06:54 AM

"What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts (country)
    Techno-like version of it by Cascada

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oldish song. Singer and song? [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know much of the lyrics, but the chorus, I believe goes;; and it's allllllllllllllllll right. dun dund udnfiuandfadf. and it's alllllllllllll right. ] and it's alllllllllll right. he might also say, well baby it's alllllll right. or something.

Complete lyrics below and give title and singer [ 1 Answers ]

Part of the lyrics I remember are as follows: "It swings, It jives It shakes all over like a jelly fish, I kinda like it _______" Thank you.

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

Singer & song from few lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the tiltle and singer of a song from a few lyrics please The words are Before I woke the last thing I knew, was the sound of someonebreathing at my door, now I know that you're here, coz I can hear you breathing, Who am I, where are you :confused:

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search