Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotspicy74 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 05:02 AM
    Finding My Sister
    Hi need some advice please I have found my sister on Facebook who I don’t think she knows who I am my mum and got married and had me when they were only 18, year later they separated and I never saw my dad again I was 1 when I saw him last I have he’s surname I’m 34 now and I have tried to get in contacted loads of time has I know where he lives and I have he’s phone number but he just don’t want to know me he have his own family now 2 girls and he is married again. The problem is I have found my sister on Facebook she added me but she is only 17 and I think she will add anyone as she as so many friends on there she has not sent me any messages and I don’t want just in case she don’t know what she has done and she don’t know who I am I mean I’m don’t no if my dad as said anything about me to her I really don’t no what todo what do you think

Thanks

Feb 1, 2009, 05:06 AM
    Hi need some advice please I have found my sister on Facebook who I don’t think she knows who I am my Mum and Dad got married and had me when they were only 18, year later they separated and I never saw my dad again I was 1 when I saw him last I have he’s surname I’m 34 now and I have tried to get in contacted loads of time has I know where he lives and I have he’s phone number but he just don’t want to know me he have his own family now 2 girls and he is married again. The problem is I have found my sister on Facebook I added her and she accepted me. She is only 17 and I think she will add anyone as she as so many friends on there she has not sent me any messages and I don’t want just in case she don’t know what she has done and she don’t know who I am I mean I’m don’t no if my dad as said anything about me to her I really don’t no what todo what do you think

Thanks
    SaraKammeraad Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 05:07 AM

You should write her on Facebook and ask her a couple of basic questions just to check and of course to be able to back up your side of the story. Ask her if so and so is her father, and if she has any siblings and if so what are their names. Explain to her that your asking just to verify that she is the person that you are looking for. After she answer the questions then write her back and explain that you are biologically her sister and that you would like to get to know her. Some people might say but she's 17, well at 17 she is legally an adult and you do not fall under such guidelines as adoptions. Hope this helps.

Feb 1, 2009, 05:13 AM
    Hi it’s her we have the same surname and she as added her address on the Facebook which is the same as my dad I really don’t want to mess this up and also if she don’t want to no me that would mess me up been upset that my own father don’t want to know me I just need answers if you no what I mean sorry to go on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Info on finding lost father and sister? [ 3 Answers ]

I have "waisted" $100's on all the so-called search sites, is there really any place to get help with locating a dead father and possible sister?? I have no real info other than names, we were separated when I was under 5yo, his name is Randolph Raymond Ferris and that is about all I can go on,...

My sister needs help [ 8 Answers ]

I have a sister she is 15 years old and has a really bad eating disorder. She is throwing up her food. I don't know what to do. I haven't went to my parents because I don't want to tell on her. What do you think I should do?

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

Sister Sister [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedundefinedundefined I have this problem with my older sister.She's 16 and I'm 11 going on 12.I'm her step-sister(we have different moms)and this is her first time visiting here in 4 years so she doesn't know anybody.Lately we've been arguing about different stuff cause that's what...

View more questions Search