Does alcohol show up in hair follicles
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 07:14 AM
    No.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2007, 07:18 AM
    I did a web search and while some tests do not, if they are looking for it, it will. Most tests are for illegal drugs when they do it, and the additional testing is not done.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

May 17, 2007, 04:00 AM
    WOW... It seems as if the hair tells all.. no wonder so many police shave there heads.
    I am kidding of course.
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 06:35 AM
    While this is sort of off thread, actually most police shave their heads or cut very short, if someone grabs your hair, and pulls they can control you.
    For most when they are in academy one of the instructors will do this to help show you not to leave your hair long.
    blksylk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 07:01 PM
    My husband was a very heavy pot user and has quit, but it has only been a little over a week. He has been offered a new job and has to do a hair follicle drug screen. Is there anything that really works? I see the shampoos and things, but I don't know if it is really worth trying. Does anyone have any ideas or real evidence that these products work?
    Expert

May 17, 2007, 07:03 PM
    No, only time effects hair folicle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faint Positive tests and then negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

Here is my situation. First of all, you should know that I'm on Metformin because I have very irregular periods and am borderline PCOS. Now for the tests. The first day of my last period was Oct 21st. This is not uncommon for me to be this late, but I took a test anyway to see if I was...

Marijuana and Drug tests [ 4 Answers ]

Hullo there. I have smoked pot before, 4 times throughout last year. They were in spaces of about 2 to 3 months apart from each time. Last time was last Tuesday. (4th time that I had pot) Anyway, here is my question. If I've only had pot 4 times before --- I'm thinking about applying for...

A new drug [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone out there tried the new detox medication,suboxone? If so, how do you like it/ I've been on it for a month now and I think it is really helpful, yet expensive. Feedback

Drug in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I took hydrocodone 7.5mg 4times a day for 1 month. I haven t taken any pills in 15 days. Will this drug still show up in my urine test that I took today. I am 6feet tall 205 lbs 54 years old. Greatly appreciate your help thanks

Drug tests [ 1 Answers ]

How long do morphine sulphate pills stay in your system for a urine sample drug test?

View more questions Search