Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adair12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Removning ceramic tiles fom concrete.
    We're trying to remove 12x12 ceramic tiles from concrete. It took 2 hours to remove 2 tiles because they used so much glue. How can we remove these tiles? Also, the concrete is very "bumpy" after the removal. How can we prep the conccrete so we can lay laminate flooring?
    Dr1757 Posts: 186, Reputation: 25

Oct 23, 2011, 06:53 AM
    I have used electric impact guns with wide blade to remove ceramic tile, you can rent it from rental stores. You can also use product sold at your home center to smooth up the concrete, its leveling compound that will fill in the low areas using a trowel.
    doodi2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 04:21 AM

You can find information about ceramics in here:
    קרמיקה

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I tore up ceramic tiles in br. And I want to lay adhesive tiles. Would it b OK to l [ 2 Answers ]

I tore up ceramic tiles in br. And I want to lay adhesive tiles. Would it b OK to level mud underneath & lay tiles? HELP!

Attaching ceramic corner shelf to ceramic tiles [ 3 Answers ]

I want to add a couple of ceramic shelves to my bathroom ceramic tub surround. What can you use to attach ceramic shelves to ceramic tiles? I tried the same glue used to put tiles on the drywall but they just slide. Thanks in advance!

Loud cracking noise under ceramic tiles on concrete slab floor. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Florida and my home was built in 1994. Last night I was woken up by a very loud cracking noise under my floor tiles in the laundry room off the garage. None of the tiles broke,but now when I walk on them it sounds like there is loose mortar underneath them. My question is... what...

Ceramic Tiles on a Concrete Basement Floor [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to install ceramic tiles in my basement. The floor is concrete. What do I have to do?

View more questions Search