Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andnxt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Charles laughton film
    My mother is 82. She saw a film in her early teens (?) that still haunts her today! Possibly viewed in the early to mid 1940's. All she can recall is that Laughton finds out that another man has taken an interest in his wife, I think they might be having an affair. Laughton beats him up badly. Are you able to pin this particular scene to one of his movies? Its probably from the 30's or 40's? Unfortunately, she is unable to recall who the female actor was or the poor fellow who was beaten up, even what the plot or the setting was. Looking at Laughton's filmography and going through the descriptions of each, I can only guess. I hope you can help. I thank you.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Sep 7, 2011, 11:02 AM
    If you go to Charles Laughton - IMDb it lists all the movies, shows, etc. that he's been in. You can view the summary for each and see if from there that you are able to find the movie you're looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charles Schultz Anniversary [ 3 Answers ]

Today is the 10th anniversary of the death of Charles Schultz. The final "Peanuts" strip ran the day after his death. I was only 21 when he died, but I can remember feeling older because I really looked up to him during my childhood. I wasn't very popular or great at sports when I was a kid, so I...

Charles bronson [ 1 Answers ]

What prison is the english criminal charles bronson currently residing?

Charles m russell reproduction [ 1 Answers ]

I just acquired 2 cm russell prints 20x20 or so, one is no. 350 Partners right hand corner is 1969 aron ashley inc. yonkers ny and left hand corner is thomas gilcrease inst. Of american history and art tulsa, OK. Does anyone have any idea of the value or where would be the best place to find out?...

Charles ens [ 1 Answers ]

Who was charles ens and what works did he produce?

King charles help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I bought a king charles from a breeder 8 days ago. She told us she was 3 yr old and had pups 4-5 weeks ago and they died, and she didn`t want to put her through it again so wanted her to go to a family home. We took her home and she is an absolutely great dog, she doesn`t mess in the house or...

View more questions Search