Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiingzdsx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 11:00 PM
    Bumpy like seeds on scrotum and testicles?
    I'm 14 and have only had sex once but this started before then. It seems like these little seeds are everywhere big and small all around my testicles and halfway up my scrotum. I never really Paid any attention but they have been like this for a year or two and some are in groups others not. When I squeeze them nothing happens and I don't have any irritation. But there is this one bump that is like black under the skin with like a little tiny black hole coming out of the skin. It's worrying me now because I think it might be gangrene. I masturbate every other day and sometimes stop for a week or so. Whn it first started I restrained from it for month Or two.

Check out some similar questions!

Testicles [ 2 Answers ]

A girl put rubber bands around my testicles while I was sleeping.when I awoke 5 hrs later my testes are blue very huge and numb.I have no feeling at all there very cold,should I take the bands off or will this cause clots to go in my blood,or go to the er,do you think they will have to castrate me?

Itching on scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have been suffering an itching on scrotum for a last year or so. I went to doctor and he prescribed be Hydrocort Ointment but it only worked when I applied it. Once I finished it the itching came back. Does anyone have a any better solution for this problem that can help me for good.

Bumpy Lawn [ 1 Answers ]

I have about 1 acre of lawn that I mow. The lawn is extremely bumpy. I have read that you should not roll the lawn, but instead aerate. Any suggestions? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.