Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewbab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 09:11 AM
    Two small pink bumps on the side of penis shaft by the top of the scrotum
    I have two small pink bumps on the side of penis shaft by the top of the scrotum.

They are near were the hair starts right were the scrotum attaches to the side of the penis.

I've had them for maybe a month. I got one in a nearby area about 3 monthes ago.

They are both about 2 mm wide and small. About 1 mm tall. I can see them if pull the hair out of the way, or run my finger over the skin feeling for the tiny bumps. Othewise they are not all that noticeable.

Is it something I should be concerned about with my girlfriend. Even when I where a condom, the condom will not cover it because it does not stay on that far down that shaft.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 4, 2011, 10:26 AM

If you are concerned about anything you see on your genitalia, please go and see your doctor so visual affirmation can be received on what the problem is.

There is no way we could tell you here what the problem is.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps or swellings on penis shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have Bumps or swellings on my penis shaft when it's erect, What causes them, and what can be done about them. pacerman2

Small bump side of shaft of penis? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently got back from my girlfriends house and we had fun but we didn't have sex but I spent time of excitement with my penis but she didn't have time to finish it for me so when I was going home I had blue balls and it hurt so I was going to wipe the slate (masturbate) but as I was doing it I...

Small lump on side of scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

I have discovered today a small pea size... maybe smaller lump on the right side of my scrotum. It is a little sensitive but is definitely not attached to my testicle. I have not taken a shower for approx. 5 days due to my concern of infecting my eyes from my recent intralace eye surgery. Would...

View more questions Search