Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maycrystal28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 12:39 PM
    Help to leave my husband don't have help
    Am in GA with my husband which I should never marry in the first place,but now I have no family here or a place to go to and he tod me to get out. I don't have no where to go? Please help me.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maycrystal28 View Post
    i dont have no where to go? please help me.
    Hello may:

Go to a woman's shelter in your nearest city. Then get your life together and move on.

excon
    rtorres81 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 08:41 PM
    I have been there. A shelter is the best place, and if you have kids, go there. If I were you I'd keep the car. Hide the keys. If laws are like they are in Texas, you will have privilege to the car if you have the kids, even if it is under his name. If your too scared, change the locks while he's gone and file a restraining order and petition for divorce. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to leave my husband I just feel I don't have the courage... I'm scared of him [ 8 Answers ]

hello I'm new to this so ill try to keep it simple and short. Im 35 and have been married for 10 almost 11 years. We have had 4 children, 3 of whom are living ages 8, 5, and 2. Over the years my husbands anger has gotten worse. He is a bully by every definition of the word. I could type...

Will I get in trouble if I leave for vacation and don't tell my husband and child [ 10 Answers ]

My friend has had a rough marriage. SHe has tried to change but her husband is old fashioned and from Elsalvador so while she has grown he has stayed the same. She adopted his son a few years ago making him legal. She is tired and has lost who she is as a person. She would like to write him a...

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

My lover wants me and I want him but how do I leave my husband I don't love no more [ 16 Answers ]

I so confused and I don't know what to do I'm married now for nearly 8 years but I'm not happy my husband has changed he lossed his sense of humour and just became so boring it's the same routine everyday and I'm just not happy in my marriage I now thing it was a mistake getting married. I'm in...

I want to leave my husband, but don't know how. [ 1 Answers ]

I am no longer "in love" with my husband. I had a certain respect for him as he is a good man and an okay father, but am just not in love with him. We have been married for about 2 1/2 years and I guess from about 6-8 months into our marriage I knew he wasn't for me. The first time I tried to leave...

View more questions Search