Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muird1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 10:56 AM
    90s children's movies
    I am looking for the title of a movie from the 90's where a boy travels through some type of portal to another world and there are weird kangaroo/fox looking creatures (who can talk of course) who need his help for some battle.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Aug 4, 2010, 01:35 PM

Possibly Warriors of Virtue (1997)
    muird1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 08:17 AM
    YES! That is exactly the movie that I have been trying to remember for so long! Thank you so much!
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Aug 11, 2010, 08:39 AM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s christian children's movies [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I always watched when I was younger about this guy in a giant bible (or a giant globe) costume with a bunch of kids and I remember them wearing these yellow rain coats and singing about the rain and something about it beingy salty and then I remember them being in a park...

90s christian children's movies [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I always watched when I was younger about this guy in a giant bible (or a giant globe) costume with a bunch of kids and I remember them wearing these yellow rain coats and singing about the rain and something about it beingy salty and then I remember them being in a park...

Children's TV from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been trying to think of the name to a children's programe I used to watch in the 90s. It had someone dressed up as a big green caterpillar who used to plant a see in a pot,place the pot into a tree in his house and go off and sit and tell a story. Once he had...

Old children's movies [ 2 Answers ]

It was about a boy who got trapped in a library and when he opened up a book it would come to life. But in the very beginning I remember he was riding his bike all alone in the rain at night. When he was trapped in the library there was a oil painting on the ceiling and for some reason it go wet...

View more questions Search