Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harley_2009 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Have I got a ghost in my house?
    Well it only seems to happen when I'm on my own... I have a gas fire and every time I put it on it seems to go off by its self, but when I'm in the house with sum1 else it doesn't!! And also I always here tappin in the kitchen,I go to see what it is and it stops, go and sit back down it starts again... and also I keep seeing black shadows in the corner of my eye... and when I put something down I go to get it later on and it has moved somewere else... all this only seems to happen when I'm on my own!! Please help.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jul 8, 2010, 10:44 AM

Some people will tell you yes and some will tell you no. Not everyone believes in spirits, ghosts, etc. I've experienced similar happenings when I was younger and lived at home, I used to see see black shadow like figures walk by doorways a lot too. Years later I discussed the things I experienced with my family and they also had similar things happen; dark figures, toilets flushing on their own, dishwasher running on it's own, tapping in the walls, tugging on the sholder, etc. Nothing bad ever happened but I believe that spirtis are drawn to intense energy. We were a combined family and at the time of these happenings there was a lot of turmoil in our household due to everyone trying to adjust to each other. Is there anything happening in your life that can possibly be attracting this spirit engery? Stress, great sadness, fear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a ghost in my house. [ 4 Answers ]

I've lived in this house for about 15 years and I know the house was around before I lived here. I've had some really weird sensations lately. The first was a couple of nights ago when the lights in my house started getting dimmer then lighter then they went really dim , then back to normal. Then...

Is there a ghost in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I was sleeping suddenly I realizes some sound coming from under the bed.I was shocked suddenly I saw a mouse on my tube light I don't know I was dreaming or not then a frame from my table fell down... I want to ask that is there a ghost in my house??

Do I have a ghost in my house [ 9 Answers ]

I live in a relatively modern house(approx 13 years old). Just recently I have encountered some strange experiences. First of all it started with just a feeling,like someone was in the room with me when there clearly wasn't anybody there.I brushed it off as mere imagination as you do! But then...

As my house got a ghost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 and my son is 10 he as been hearing some one talk at the bottom of the stairs when he looked there was no one there and he as heard voice of a male child say something to him and last night my cat was laid on the chair and the next thing was he put his head up and started to stir at the...

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search