Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the_chelz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 08:03 PM
    Please help! Can't find this stupid elusive movie!
    Just a quick question.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 08:09 PM

What is your question?
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 08:16 PM

Okay for the fairy tale for children go to wikipedia. If you're looking for The Brothers Grimm with Heath Ledger go to Amazon.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jul 3, 2010, 01:04 AM

Could be "Faerie Tale Theatre" (1982) unless what you are looking for is just one movie. Here's a list of all the episodes List of Faerie Tale Theatre episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Angel View Post
    Could be "Faerie Tale Theatre" (1982) unless what you are looking for is just one movie. Here's a list of all the episodes List of Faerie Tale Theatre episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good job... you did better than me:D
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2010, 03:34 PM

Amazon.com: Grimm's Fairy Tales: Video Storybook Volume 1: Starmaker Entertainment: Video

There is this too. These were my favorites. I also had a blue one that had lots of good ones on it too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elusive cartoon. [ 1 Answers ]

Is about this people that were mede from rock, ice, fire. But one day a robot girl appears, she said tha a giant planet like machine ate her word so she escaped. Eventually this machine enters this beens system, the girl tells them that their planets have giant motor in the center to move and try...

What's that stupid horror movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about well... here are some bits of it. A girl and her family go on some roadtrip, on the way they see some police officers, yeah They arrive at some house because their tire flattened. They go in with a tour and then go eat. The chairs are like money or something. Then crzy...

Elusive medical issues with husband [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: My husband has had numerous problems through out our marriage. He has been to many doctors and has had many tests done including (MRIs, catscans, run on treadmill tests, hormone tests, etc.) and they can't find what is wrong. He is now living in a different city trying to find out what...

Simple but maddeningly elusive [ 1 Answers ]

I have what must be a very simple problem. I own a rental unit. I wired it myself. Everything has worked fine for 7 years. I lived in it for 4 of the 7 years. Three young women live in it now. They run a lot of electricl stuff, not the least of which are multiple hairdryers. They also have...

Trying to find a stupid movie series [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a trilogy series with a one word title. The first movie has the female character saving a cat and the second she escaped with half an Android and a little girl and the third she sacrificed herself to save everyone

View more questions Search