Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hollybw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 02:15 PM
    What's this movie's title?
    I'm trying to find this film I watched a while ago, but I can't think of the title. Im sure it was about a brother and a sister that were alone one night and something happened to their TV remote, someone came round to fix it, they then tried the remote out and flew into their favourite TV show and soon became character's on the show. The show was like an American cheesy 60's style type show where everything was perfect. Does anyone recognize this film? I really want to re-watch it and it's annoying that I can't figure out the name. Thanks.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jun 25, 2010, 02:25 PM

Pleasantville (1998)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for this movie's title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie, at least 8-10 years ago (1996-2000ish?) although the movie could certainly be older than that. The general plotline was about a family in Europe (maybe France or Italy). In the beginning, we see a present-day family driving to their ancient ancestral home, and the movie flashes back,...

What is this movie's titlE! [ 1 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was like 5.. That's 15 years ago.. I don't think it was famous at all but I know the story started with a little girl and her two bear friend ( with similar names.. something like weedle and woddle.. or something like that) and they are playing on her playground...

Can anyone tell me this movie's name? [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure if the movie is from the 80's or late 70's but its about a small astroid about the size of a football crashing onto earth then a little alien about 7 inchs tall comes out, at some point the creature grows to something like 20 to 30 foot tall. The alien is black skinned, sort of a...

Don't remember a movie's title or actors names but clerly know its subject [ 3 Answers ]

Hi to everyone I saw this movie maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately I don't remember its title or actors names. The subject is: On a island somewhere in the Ocean, not far fron the continent, a family lived there. It consists of father, mother and one boy, maybe he was 6 - 10 years old....

What is this movie's title? [ 1 Answers ]

This is a bit vague, I saw this a few years ago. I remember there was a hunchback and a woman being tortured, and something involving monks (or guys in robes?) examining a pig's heart. No idea what the movie was though.

View more questions Search