Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theultimated0rk Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2009, 07:47 AM
    What does it mean when a guy cuddles after sex?
    Is it generally a good sign if a guy cuddles with you after sex instead of just rolling over and falling asleep? I've stayed at his house for two nights in a row. The first night we didn't have sex, though we were intimate (did other things) and he cuddled with me for a good portion of the night and would give me soft kisses every now and again. Then last night I stayed with him and we had sex, and he did the same thing.. cuddled with me and gave me soft kisses. I know some guys just do not like to cuddle, so would a guy cuddling after sex be a pretty big indication of liking me?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 07:55 AM

Yes. He likes you or he likes cuddling with you at least. Contrary to myth, LOTS of guys like to cuddle. And why shouldn't they? It's human to want physical contact.

But don't over interpret. It does not mean he's in love (or that you are). Enjoy it.
    How old are you, by the way?

Nov 14, 2009, 07:57 AM

I am 25 and he is 26.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 08:54 AM

After sex some guys like to roll over and sleep,some like to talk,others like to cuddle,and some like to put there shoes on and leave...

I'm a women and I just want to sleep!

It would be an indiction that he likes you,but so is making you coffee! Love takes time.. take it easy and enjoy it for what it is right now,let things develop at a natural pace.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 09:00 AM
    I know some guys just do not like to cuddle, so would a guy cuddling after sex be a pretty big indication of liking me?
    It's probably a reasonable guess to say that he liked you before he had sex with you too. :)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 02:22 PM
    Had to spread the love Jake, but do you really think so?

Ultimate, I like to cuddle but the stereotype says we're rare. Enjoy it.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 02:28 PM

Have we lost faith in men so much that we get worried when they show us affection?

Sarah
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by theultimated0rk View Post
    Is it generally a good sign if a guy cuddles with you after sex instead of just rolling over and falling asleep?
    It means you stink, your sex was terrible and he wants nothing to do with you.

Sorry, had the sarcastic font installed yesterday.

Really, come on. What do you think the answer to that question is. Do you think that rolling over and going to sleep is a good sign?

Cuddles... rolling over? Hmm, which one makes me feel closer to my partner? Sorry, sarcastic font again.

Nov 14, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Of course I wouldn't rather him just roll over and fall asleep. I just didn't know if cuddling was an indication of a guy liking you, or if they just do it just cause and it has no bearing as to whether they like you or not. I asked because I've known guys to just want to cuddle with girls just because they like it. So I didn't know if it was seen as being more intimate following sex and them wanting to be close to you.. or if it's just cause they like it.
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 02:53 PM
    I asked because I've known guys to just want to cuddle with girls just because they like it. So I didn't know if it was seen as being more intimate following sex and them wanting to be close to you.. or if it's just cause they like it.
    It's all of the above. It all depends on the guy. To know for sure, you will have to ask him.

Nov 14, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    Have we lost faith in men so much that we get worried when they show us affection?

Sarah
    It's not being worried. I actually love it. Just sometimes I need confirmation because I am unsure of their actions. :p
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 02:55 PM
    It's not being worried. I actually love it. Just sometimes I need confirmation because I am unsure of their actions. :p
    Welcome to the world of men where women don't understand them and men don't understand you :D

Sarah
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Why does anyone cuddle? It fulfills a need for affection as well as showing affection.

Why do you cuddle with him? You could roll over and go to sleep or get up and go home instead. Some women do.

If you wonder, ask him. If you don't ask, you will only allow your imagination out to play and that is a very good way to start questioning every little detail for hidden meanings.

Nov 14, 2009, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Why does anyone cuddle? It fulfills a need for affection as well as showing affection.

Why do you cuddle with him? You could roll over and go to sleep or get up and go home instead. Some women do.

If you wonder, ask him. If you don't ask, you will only allow your imagination out to play and that is a very good way to start questioning every little detail for hidden meanings.
    Well, I cuddled with him because I do like him and I generally cuddle with those I like. I also couldn't just get up and leave since I had asked him to pick me up since my parent's needed their car (I don't get my own car until this week), so it was pretty much up to him when he would take me home. I however ended up staying with him for the second night in a row, and he just took me home before he had to get ready for work the next day (in the afternoon). If I was trying to build into a relationship with someone, I definitely would not just get up and leave.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 04:26 PM

I think it's too soon to be asking him already how he feels about you.

In fact, I think a lot of us spend too much time wondering how a partner feels about us. Ask yourself, How do you feel about him?

Nov 14, 2009, 04:32 PM

I wasn't asking so much about how he feels about me. More so I like to get reassurance that things are moving in the right direction. I think they are, but I do have a tendency to read into things sometimes. I know it's too soon to know exactly how he feels about me or how I feel about him. I do know that I really enjoy being around him and spending time with him, and just getting to know him, as well as being intimate with him.
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 04:41 PM
    I wasn't asking so much about how he feels about me. More so I like to get reassurance that things are moving in the right direction. I think they are, but I do have a tendency to read into things sometimes. I know it's too soon to know exactly how he feels about me or how I feel about him. I do know that I really enjoy being around him and spending time with him, and just getting to know him, as well as being intimate with him.
    Ahh don't do that!

Enjoy the time don't go all be a crazy caroline [from that 70's show].

Really. Enjoy your time, don't even think about getting those books that say:
    -What he does but what it REALLY means
    -His words in translated into woman
    -What a man REALLY says thinks or does.

Lol really. Enjoy your time, he's cuddling with you not slapping you around :)

Sarah
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2009, 04:52 PM
    I like to cuddle after sex. AFTER I eat some Leggo waffles, though. Ice cream if we have it.

He likes you. Just enjoy your time together. Be glad you found a good one.

Some guys ( not me ) think that the definition of eternity is the time between him coming, and her leaving.

Sorry, I had to throw that one in there.

That was for J_9
    Expert

Nov 14, 2009, 04:55 PM
    LOL At you JM!! You have your sarcasm font on too I see!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 10:30 AM

Actually... how old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend texting other guy [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I've been with my girlfriend for over 3 years I completely love her,she says she loves me and I'm seriously considering proposing to her in the near future. She just got back from her holidays and she's been texting this guy that she met over there. They text each other all day, The other day...

I have been completely fooled by this guy. [ 22 Answers ]

Hello everyone, This is a complicated story so bear with me. Ok so first off, I have met this guy at work a while ago, we became good friends. After a period, I started to develop feelings for him and he was aware of that. Anyway we would hang out quite a lot. One day, he all of the sudden...

I like this guy but I don't thinkikes me at all [ 9 Answers ]

There is the guy at he college I go to and we get the same train. I think he is really cute, but I don't evenno his name and I'm really shy wiv guys. He also lives around the corner from me. One of my mates says he checked me ou once when he was walking towards us but I don't think was really. I...

In love with a guy. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in love with a guy in my office,but I am a widow.So I am hesitant to express my feeling with him.whether he will take in right sense or not.Dont know what to do now.

View more questions Search