Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brutoba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 06:08 PM
    After how long can I apply for divorce?
    I am a new comer to canada(landed immigrant). I have been here in canada for five months. However, I want to divorce and looking forward to start my paper work(the process). So do I have the right to apply for divorce?
    cadillac59 Posts: 1,326, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2008, 10:01 AM

If you post your question on the law board for family law there is someone over there who is a expert in Canadian law and will probably be able to answer your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce after long separation [ 7 Answers ]

We have been separated for 20 years and would like to finally get divorced. We both live separate lives in PA and have no dependent children, or property to split etc. Is their any easier way to file for divorce, since we have not been together for 20 years? And can we file ourselves for this...

Long Divorce Period [ 3 Answers ]

Why should we wait for one year before getting a divorce?

How long till I can apply for a citizenship? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a green card, about cpuiple weeks ago. I'm 20 years old. My mom has been married with her husband for about 6 years now. He is an american citizen. Well after 6 years of their marriage I finally got the green card. Is it time for me to go apply for an american citizenship? Do I have to...

Debt after long after divorce [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that there was a judgment placed against myself and my ex-husband back in 2001. In order to clear myself of this debt, I contacted the collection agency and was informed that I owed a substantial amount more then what was showing on my credit report. In addition to this...

How long after green card should I apply for citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my green card for 3 1/2 years now ,can I apply now for citizenship.

View more questions Search