Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c14rkie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 04:04 AM
    Identity crisis?
    I was given painting a long time ago by a relative and would love to know something about it or where it comes from
    Attached Images

Sep 22, 2009, 04:44 AM

I can't tell who the artist is from the signature, finding this out would be fantastic
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 24, 2009, 02:59 PM

The image is just thumbnail size. Can you post a bigger photo and photos of the whole piece?

Oct 27, 2009, 04:23 AM
    Hi, I'll get some more images and post them tomorrow - thanks

Oct 28, 2009, 08:45 AM
    I'm including some more images but don't know how big they will be;:confused:
    Attached Images

thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2009, 09:53 AM

I don't know. It seems to be a greek name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating crisis [ 4 Answers ]

I said yes when a guy asked me out and thought he was joking but he wasn't and now I'm cheating on my boyfriend what do I do?? ::eek: P.S: please reply soon need serious help noww!! :) Am I actually cheating on him?? :confused:

Hair Crisis! [ 3 Answers ]

I have brown blonde hair and I have been dying it black for a little over a year now. I want to go back to my natural hair color then go a lightish blonde. I know that is pretty much impossible to dye my black hair and turn it blonde... and I heard stripping makes your hair very rough and straw...

Pregnancy Crisis [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I am 13 weeks pregnant and I had a discharge yesturday. The discharge was reddish/brown and mucus like. It stopped in the night but I did have some moderate cramping. In the morning I had the discharge again and it was more than yesturday. It seemed like if I was just about to end my...

Midlife crisis [ 11 Answers ]

I will be fifty this year and feel frightened when I think about it. Iīm single and have one daughter who lives elsewhere and is not speaking to me. I feel there are so many goals I havenīt reached, both professionally and personally it makes me sad. Seven years ago I was living abroad and...

Many Crisis [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure how to help myself. I am very upset most of my life. I can't afford therapy and I am afraid to if I could. The man that I love is so against mental illness. Ever since I can remember I have worried about things. I am talking about a young age. First it was my father? Was he...

View more questions Search