Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjordan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 01:22 PM
    How to get a married man to leave me alone
    Hi, Im in a situation where I'm trying to get away form this married man that just won't leave me alone.I told him not to call,but he does and I don't answer so then he will stop by my house.I want things to be over I don't call or answer and I avoid contact.What else can I do?? He says that he loves me that's why he won't let me go.Why? Why is he still trying when he doesn't have to continuously rejected by me.why won't he just go away??
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2007, 01:25 PM
    What type of relationship you guys are? Coworkers? Club members? Neighbours?
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 16, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Tell him that if he doesn't leave you alone, you will call his wife and ask her to tell him to leave you alone. Of course, if you think he may cause you bodily injury, don't tell him that. If you think he may cause you harm, you should seek a restraining order. Tell him that if he trespasses on your property again you will call the police. And whatever you do, don't open the door to him.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 16, 2007, 01:36 PM
    It sounds evil, but maybe invite a cop over, have the officer explain that short of going through obtaining a restraining order, your wish is as good as a demand.
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Aug 18, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Maybe a kick on the crown jewels might help
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Next time he stops by, get the phone and call his wife and hand it to him. Maybe she can help him see the light.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2007, 06:49 AM
    A restraining order for harassment, and/or I woiuld just tell his wife.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 18, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    Next time he stops by, get the phone and call his wife and hand it to him. Maybe she can help him see the light.
    It's possible she don't want him around either.
    Maybe Miss Jordan could get advise from his misses, eh? Wouldn't that be special.. PMSL
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Hmm, three courses of action here:
    1. Contact his wife, maybe provide photos of his vehicle in your driveway.
    2. No Trespassing signs that say "violators will be prosecuted"
    3. Get a restraining order.
    If you have him come past you signs as stated on #2, have him Arrested. Then his wife will probably have questions of her own for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married man [ 21 Answers ]

So I'm seeing a married man, we've been "together" for about a year and a half. He's told me he loves me, and I really believe I love him too. His wife already knows about us, but doesn't have proof. He's not looking to leave his wife because of the divorce and starting all over with a house and...

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

Seeing a Married Man [ 18 Answers ]

I have dated this man for two years... Than we went our separate ways.. I wasn't ready for marriage and I didn't want any more children... He started talking to another girls before we really stopped seeing each other. He moved her in within a year and now they are married and have a child...

View more questions Search