Jun 9, 2011, 08:39 AM
    Vacuum hose for controlling what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a hose is connected to a hose bibb will we be able to get water from our neighbor? [ 4 Answers ]

Our main water line is broken, we have hooked up a garden hose from a water source to our outside hose bibb, but we have no water inside. We understood this was a temporary fix, are we doing something wrong? The hose bibb is not a frost-freeze, and we have water coming out of the garden hose when...

How do I stop leaking around the hose cuff where the hose screws in? [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed an above ground pool. I bought hoses from Home Depot because the ones that came with the pool were too short. I had to buy the hose by the foot so the ends have the coils and not the end pieces that the factory hoses have. I bought hose cuffs to screw onto the ends and then the...

Shower Hose Leaking, removed hose pipe drips [ 5 Answers ]

Previously it was leaking at the top where shower hose goes onto the threads of the pipe at top, I wrapped the threads with teflon tape so that now that part is dry, no leaking, but the hose continues to leak at the bottom (hand held piece). I totally unscrewed the shower hose from the pipe and see...

How to unscrew shower hose to cut the leaking part of hose [ 1 Answers ]

How to unscrew shower hose to cut the leaking part of hose: I found a crack or tear inside shower card near to end. I've successfully unscrew the shower head, but not able to unscrew the remaining, so that I can cut the damaged part out... it looks like new and shiney, but it's very tightout...

Vacuum in space [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I love science but I usually need it broken down into small bites for me to fully grasp. NO sound in space because of a vacuum. Why and what creates the vacuum? I understand no water or air to create sound waves and what not but what is this vacuum everyone speaks of? Am I just trying to...

View more questions Search